Thread: Alcohol/Canal
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2012, 23:39   #810
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: Alcohol/Canal

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
To get back to very important matters I think I have something very important to report. I was outside work the other day having a cigarette and minding my own business when I noticed something resembling a cone in someone's window which was impersonating a flower vase. I then turned round to find something similar on the opposite street (I was on a corner). Does this mean that they have now started to infiltrate our homes and should I be concerned if one suddenly appears on my windowsill? I would appreciate advice from the experts as I am extremely concerned for my safety and the safety of my family.
You will have to submit photos for a proper assessment to take place,but as the base is open to assist in mating I cannot see that they will have flowers in or be acting as a vase.

Traffic Clones, as opposed to Traffic Cones, thats Cones for traffic are unable to climb steps, or stairs, very similar to Daleks, (and are the same shape coincidently)

They are unable to negotiate obstacles, which gives us an advantage. The uploaded photo demonstrates this problem.
I await your report agent singleton, nanoo nanoo, mork, over and out, Ooh ere misses.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF2985.JPG (401.1 KB, 9 views)
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote