View Single Post
Old 17-06-2012, 13:32   #1
Amos

Fishing Around Accrington

Hello

I have been living in accrington for about 5 years now, after spending a week on a narrow boat with my dad and my family we started to do a bit of fishing, my kids loved it and I wanted to know are there any good fishing spots around accrington, I dont drive so it really needs to be nearby.

I went into a fishing tackle shop in accy along abbey street and the guys in there was very helpful and said that there are a few places which are now free to fish.

I really don't know much about the surroundings around accrington, he said there was a few places to fish for free one of them was the reservoir at asda, the lodges on the coppice, he also named a few more but I cant remember.

The thing is I cant find any information about these places on the net especially the lodges on the coppice, I have been there many times with my kids for walk and what not, and as its not far from where I live it, so it would be a great place to fish.

The guy in the tackle shop in abbey st, he said they are no longer run by the HBAA along with a few others aswell including the one by ASDA.

Does anyone know the name of these lodges and any information like what fish are in there and any other useful information.
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web