Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-03-2005, 22:04   #16
God Member

Re: hmmm?

Get a grip comes to mind. Brannan misses a penalty and all his previous great form is forgotten, jaggers has run himself ragged up and down the pitch and no fear tackling and lickle paul, well he's an accy sweetheart and when given a chance pours his heart and soul into it!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-03-2005, 11:30   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Get a grip comes to mind. Brannan misses a penalty and all his previous great form is forgotten, jaggers has run himself ragged up and down the pitch and no fear tackling and lickle paul, well he's an accy sweetheart and when given a chance pours his heart and soul into it!
What great form was that?
The penalty miss is a Red Herring, (if you'll pardon the expression), as I was posting back in November about Ged's shortcomings. I may be wrong about him, but at least I'm consistent, and plenty of other supporters take the same view too.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 12:33   #18

Ged is a cracking player imo.
Mik Griff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 12:55   #19

Well, i honestly don't see the point of Brannan and how he gets in the team ahead of Proccy who always gives 100%. Brannan doesn't tackle and when he does, he gets a yellow for it! He's obviously being taught by Paul Cook!

Paul Howarth always gives it his all and its not his fault if he's being played out of his position. He doesn't get enough games to settle into playing and be at his best.

I must admit jaggers has his off days but overall he's worth keeping (shame he's not like his brother!)
Footiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 15:58   #20

Andy Procter doesn't even compare to the ability and experience of Ged Brannan.
Proccy still has a lot to learn and although his work rate is tremendous - he does make a lot of mistakes during matches - a lot more than Ged anyways
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2005, 17:45   #21
Senior Member+

yep Ged is rubbish thats y he has played 4 premiership team! His has loads and loads of experience! Loads more than proccy has..both are immense
Old 28-03-2005, 17:20   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraine
Totally agree, ACCYMAD. Not many opposing goals come down his wing when he gets a game!
paul howarth??? if he was any good clubs would be after him, he went to burscough, they sent him back, rossendale, sent him back, hes awful, the man cant defend, oh hes just awful.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..