Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oswaldtwistle (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f103/)
-   -   hit and run in ossy (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f103/hit-and-run-in-ossy-58044.html)

accyman 28-05-2011 00:15

hit and run in ossy

my 7 year old , my eldest and myself were taken to hospital last night after some moron flew out of Havey street onto union road without even looking smack bang into my car.My youngest has been left with bumps,bruises and a concussion ,eldest the same and iv had to have a few extra cuts from hitting the side window and windscreen as i can not wear a seatbelt which i am exempt from wearing

the moron who did this drove off fleeing the scene of the accident

if the moron in question is reading this or anyone who has a friend with a silver vw golf possibly a polo which has a banged up front end as of last night be informed that i got most of your reg while you were shooting off and also you went through an area monitored with cctv so on Tuesday the footage will be examined and trust me the quality of the pictures is pretty damn good and i also got a damn good look at you and your pal as your what i assume are supposed to be tinted windows aint that good.

thanx

steeljack 28-05-2011 03:40

Re: hit and run in ossy

Sorry Accyman hope all the family are ok , anyway why do you have to wait until Tuesday if the accident happened on Thursday (6 days , thur, fri,sat,sun, mon, tue) until the tapes are reviewed ? A partial reg plate number + type/color/make of vehicle should be available instantationally from any local police car , presume in this day and age all are equiped with 'on-board' computers or even 'walkie talkies' to a central control center.
If I were you I would be down there banging on a desk and demanding answers now , crime doesn't stop because its a long holiday weekend , they are feeding you bullcrap

Any Accy web usrs know which local County Councillors are members of the Lancashire Police commitee who Accyman can contact to get this sorted now .

accyman 28-05-2011 08:44

i have to wait until tuesday because the officer dealing with it is busy dealing with an EDL protest in blackburn and i think hes of duty after that until tuesday

jaysay 28-05-2011 08:50

God grief sorry to hear about that Jas, hope your okay, I hope they get the barsteward and throw the book at who ever it was, a VW Golf sounds like a boy racer, when they catch him they want to take his flaming licence of him for good

BERNADETTE 28-05-2011 09:14

Hope your all ok

heth 28-05-2011 09:24

Hope you are all ok and catch whoever did it

cmonstanley 28-05-2011 09:39

pure scum:mad:

cashman 28-05-2011 10:09

could be many reasons why this scum didn't stop mate- all Illegal, hope yer all ok n this turd is caught n dealt with, though wi our courts i doubt that very much.

magpie 28-05-2011 10:11

hope your ok ...... they have cctv at the youth centre....

grannyclaret 28-05-2011 14:08

Thank goodness your all safe,,Sounds like you had a lucky escape,,Hope the idiot gets banged up.

garinda 28-05-2011 15:19

Must have been frightening, especially for the children.

Glad you weren't more bady injured, and they catch, and throw the book at the other driver.

Ken Moss 28-05-2011 16:27

My sympathies, Jason. I hope the CCTV yields fruit next week.

Pudwoppa 28-05-2011 16:40

Seems to be a lot of it about this week, I have a friend in Bolton who's Jeep was as good as written off by a passing lorry (which didn't even slow down on impact!!? - amazing).

Hope you're OK. Sounds like they'll get caught which is good - hopefully they'll get more than a slap on the wrist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 909085)
instantationally

*consults dictionary*

shillelagh 28-05-2011 17:02

accyman is not the only member to have an accident last night ... .ginger was ran into last night ... a taxi jumped a red light and ran into him .....

jaysay 28-05-2011 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 909185)
accyman is not the only member to have an accident last night ... .ginger was ran into last night ... a taxi jumped a red light and ran into him .....

Bet I can guess who was driving:cool: