Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Oswaldtwistle
Donate! Join Today

Oswaldtwistle If your from ossy, feel free to hang around in here!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2008, 16:01   #76

Re: scum union rd

Have you contacted the NSPCC? [/quote]
sorry but i have not seen anything as i work away a lot, just lucky to be home for a change!
thought it might help!!
Old 20-05-2008, 20:42   #77
Super Moderator

...and he finds it difficult to dial with his hooves.
Old 20-05-2008, 20:47   #78
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
...and he finds it difficult to dial with his hooves.
Yes, he would do, wouldn't he?

He'll just press all the buttons at once and that will be no good at all.
Old 24-05-2008, 11:20   #79
Junior Member+

hi,i live in ossy and know the house u mean have drove past a few times and thers always sum1 sat outside with a can.but we drove past yesterday and a girl was stood out on the street on her mobile with her bak to the house and a lil boy looked about 1 and a half came running out of the house crying his eyes out luckily he didnt run straight into the road but the girl didnt seem to bothered about him being out and didnt grab him or anything,she seemed to interested in her phone call
kayxtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 12:15   #80
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayxtx View Post
hi,i live in ossy and know the house u mean have drove past a few times and thers always sum1 sat outside with a can.but we drove past yesterday and a girl was stood out on the street on her mobile with her bak to the house and a lil boy looked about 1 and a half came running out of the house crying his eyes out luckily he didnt run straight into the road but the girl didnt seem to bothered about him being out and didnt grab him or anything,she seemed to interested in her phone call
Ins't that typical with people like that, they dn't give a stuff for anyone but themselves, shouldn't be allowed to keep kids in that environment, but nothing will be done uptil something happens, then its to late
Old 24-05-2008, 13:17   #81

Just a thought but this site and its meembers are going to take some stick if anything happens to that child and no one has reported the danger
polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 13:50   #82
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
Just a thought but this site and its meembers are going to take some stick if anything happens to that child and no one has reported the danger
off who??
Old 24-05-2008, 14:27   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
off who??
Sorry I should have explained that I was thinking what the press could do with it
polly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 14:41   #84
Junior Member+

i do agree that something needs to be done for the sake of the children,but surely if the police have been called on numerous occasions why havent they reported them??
kayxtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2008, 16:09   #85
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Sorry I should have explained that I was thinking what the press could do with it
doubt if they will be slagging this site off polly, more mileage in the police n social services.
Old 25-05-2008, 10:10   #86
Resting in Peace

Don't know about that cashy, where the press are concened
Old 26-05-2008, 11:42   #87
Resting in Peace

Quote:
so report them... do you really think anything will be done:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 09:36   #88

In order to get an ASBO you need to gather evidence, in the form of logging all the dates and times of incidents, I don't think a bit of covert filming or photographs would go a miss either, however don't take photo's of the child as it will be frowned upon.
firefighter753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2008, 09:53   #89

This thread has been quiet for a few weeks, has the problem now been resolved ??
Old 14-06-2008, 11:54   #90
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnyboy View Post
This thread has been quiet for a few weeks, has the problem now been resolved ??
Doubt it BB these people don't just mend their ways even if they are told to, they're usually a bligh on the community for ages before anything is done, I mean the Social Services have to be careful as that lot have rights you know

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..