Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Petz Talk
Donate! Join Today

Petz Talk A section for talking about your virtual petz and about the virtual petz system here at Accy web.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2005, 14:05   #1
Member.

For Sale - Beautiful yellow pussy.

For Sale - Beautiful big mean yellow pussy.

Due to over riding commitments I am unable to get on site that often. Therefore I have to let Bitch in Boots go.

This is by far the biggest, meanest bitch of a pussy in accy petz land. 14 battles and not a scratch or paw has been laid on her. Even the big bad Maximums knelt before her and begged like a big sloppy puppy.

If you want her she will cost you 500 Ackers and a promise that you will respect her and look after her. That includes feeding and playing with her every day.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/p...viewpet&id=210

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 20-05-2005 at 14:06.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-05-2005, 14:21   #2

Re: For Sale - Beautiful yellow pussy.

ME ME ME...................please uncle Doug

http://www.freewebs.com/luke429
Dudes this is my website
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 14:23   #3
mez
God Member

Im sorry doug, i would have adopted her but due to my commitment to my little dog sam i can't , he eats all the ackers i can keep (after the thieves have left me some ).
Old 20-05-2005, 14:27   #4
Senior Member+

Hey Doug........................... You wimping out of this pet lark ..???

My Maximus is Still recovering from having his bank accounts emptied by ROY

My Max was always gentle with your pussy because of her being a cat an all..... He aint No BULLY. So you are only braggin about my Max's Lovely nature

Still if ya aint got what its got to look after her then SHAME on you........

simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 15:02   #5
Beacon of light

Wish I could Doug.......you know my affection for pussies knows no bounds........but Chewy eats me out of house and home.
Don't know what it is, but since the revolution it is far harder to maintain a pet. Think maybe it is because the interest rate has shrunk so much.....it used to be 7% a day....then it went down to 3% a day......now it is a paltry 1% a WEEK.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 15:40   #6
Foreign Correspondent

Sorry, Doug!

I think that your cat is really fine, but I'm holding off on acquiring a pet until I have accumulated enough ackers so that money will not be an issue in keepng that critter fed and healthy.

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 17:49   #7
Member.

Although I won’t be on all that much I will regularly donate my existing and new Ackers to the individual who acquires her. Luke, I will consider your request. But don’t take anything for granted.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 22-05-2005, 21:00   #8
God Member

Sorry Doug, struggling to keep my Dave alive since the revolution, I wonder if we could ask Roy to put the interest rate back up?
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 16:39   #9

how about me doug? my dad will lend me the money to buy it

http://www.freewebs.com/luke429
Dudes this is my website
luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2005, 17:59   #10
Member.

Easy Cowboy, She’s a coming. I’ll chat to your old man soon. I have food for seven days, after that I'll transfer ownership. But if you can't keep her in the manner she is accustom to you will have to promise to give her back.

Simon, what do you think? Can he have her? She’s a mean bitch and may remember being taunted by a few people from the same gene pool………………….lol. I’ll let her go if, and only if she is looked after. You can have her for 300, but you can’t change her name or colour and I get to play with her when I want. So how about it?

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 27-05-2005, 21:45   #11
God Member

Unhappy Re: For Sale - Beautiful yellow pussy.

awww what a shame you are having to let her go!!!! I hope your commitments don't keep you away too long and if you do come back as a regular that whoever you sell her to will agree to maybe sell her back?!?!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2005, 00:48   #12
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
awww what a shame you are having to let her go!!!! I hope your commitments don't keep you away too long and if you do come back as a regular that whoever you sell her to will agree to maybe sell her back?!?!
Awww Thank you Harwood, I not going anywhere really, Just can't spend the time I use too. Bitch needs a lot of care, so I though it would be best to let her go? I was hoping that maybe garinda would take her; I thought he would like a little pussy. I would like Luke to have her but I'm worried that he would change her into a red rover or something, she wouldn't like that.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 28-05-2005, 19:34   #13
Member.

Bitch is now up for Adoption. She ready for Luke to take ownership, I would be grateful if people would leave her for him.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 28-05-2005, 23:21   #14
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

now where did i put that 500 ackers i was saving for a rainy day.
Old 31-05-2005, 09:37   #15
Senior Member+

I am considering doing the same with Spike - things are getting much busier, but I have been spending all my ackers feeding him, and don't have enough to put him up for adoption.

I don't want to see him waste away - perhaps I should put him in there temporarily...

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..