Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Petz Talk
Donate! Join Today

Petz Talk A section for talking about your virtual petz and about the virtual petz system here at Accy web.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2005, 17:15   #1
Roy
Administrator

Petz Information Thread - Read This First

This community is running virtual pets, known as petz. Below is some information to help you understand what petz is and how you can use it.

You can access the different areas of petz via the STORE menu. The areas are:
Pet Shops - From here you can buy and sell items to use on your pet.
Arena - This is where 1 on 1 pet battles take place. More detail is included below.
Adoption Center - This area enables you to buy or care for your pet or to sell your pet to another member.
Statistics - Top Petz and Richest members.

You can create a pet from your user control panel.

Arena
When in the arena you can either accept or make a new challenge. Providing the wager is within limits.

When in a battle there are a number of things to consider. You can no longer access a shop, so did you stock up on medicines and healing items? Battles are turn based so you will have to wait your turn. You will have to take your turn within the day or you will forfeit your turn.

The options available when it is your turn include: attack, defend or counter-attack. When your petz health is below 10% your attack strength is doubled, this is shown as a bold link surrounded by red astericks. You may recieve a special move during battles, this will replace a normal attack, and can damage the enemy by random percent of their health (highest is 99%). Surrendering a battle will result in you forfeiting your wager.

Petz Maintanance
You will need to feed your pet to keep it from being hungry. If it is hunger reaches over 50% your pet will also lose pleasure. Petz can also lose pleasure by being taunted. Try to keep you petz hunger and pleasure levels good. You can also add your pet to the adoption center which costs 10 Ackers everyday, prepayed. Your pet will be temporarily looked after and will not loose pleasure or gain hunger. You can use this feature if you are going on holiday.

Playing and Taunting
You can play with or taunt anybodys petz by clicking on them in a post. Playing with them gives them pleasure and taunting them reduces there pleasure. There is both a limit on the amount of times you can play and taunt with another pet, to avoid abuse. The limit is reset every day.
Limits
Plays: 10
Taunts: 5

Other Important Info
This information is supplied to help you understand how to use petz.

Question: What if I do not feed my pet?
Answer: If a pet has 100% hunger it will lose pleasure and health. If your pet has no health for 5 consecutive days it will die.

Question: What if my pet dies in battle?
Answer: When a pet has 0 Health for 5 consecutive days it will die. Just give it medicine and bring it back to health.

Question: My pet died can I have it back?
Answer: Nope, you will have to make a new one, assume it went to pet heaven and lived happily ever after.

Question: What are the statistics?
Answer: Each pet has Health the health should be kept as high as possible to keep your pet alive! Hunger and Pleasure affect the pets health and happiness. Keep the hunger low and pleasure high to maximise happiness! There are also battle stats like, Strength, Defence and Agility: These determine how your pet will react in battles. Experience increases with each battle turn, when your experience reaches 100% your pet will level up, all the stats will improve and the level will increase by one.

Question: Can I choose whether to see petz and recieve pms?
Answer: Yes you can, please visit your member control panel to view the options available.

Question: What is the inventory limit?
Answer: The limit set on inventory items is: 10. This is the maximum number of items you can store.

I hope you enjoy playing petz.
Accrington Web
Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..