Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2008, 17:28   #31
Senior Member+

Re: The Accrington Michael Jackson

hjahaha

oh man this guy is a legend!! hahahaha its been ages since i seen him

he used to come to my mum's shop to buy indian music songs esp with films of amitabh bachan. he used to b able to talk for england! *L* i seen him a few times in blackburn whilst i was driving around but its good to hear he's all good
Old 21-04-2008, 17:38   #32
Senior Member+

i remember once asking about the child molesting thing that wacko had and he got so passionate and upset about it was like bladdy hell shudnt have bought that subject up!
Old 07-05-2008, 00:27   #33
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
i remember once asking about the child molesting thing that wacko had and he got so passionate and upset about it was like bladdy hell shudnt have bought that subject up!
lol lets hope he keeps his impersination of michael jackson to moonwalking and not dropping babys off balconys and worse lol
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 17:21   #34
Senior Member+

*LMAO* i can just imagine him when the fair is in town

whoopee i can finally be michael at home!
Old 05-12-2008, 19:29   #35

Wow, this has made me smile so much, now living in Glasgow I forgot this guy existed. I thought he was from Blackburn.
Mr Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:12   #36
God Member

i remember been in virgin music shop and him begging rteh staff to put michael jackson on sothat he could dance , when they moved into teh arndale from broadway he had more room to bop lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..