Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Heritage and History (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/)
-   -   Accy Buses............ (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/accy-buses-27661.html)

Doug 13-01-2007 22:13

Accy Buses............

4 Attachment(s)
I know that some people like me, share memories of Accrington Corporation Transport, and for the younger members Hyndburn Transport. I bought these on eBay and thought that those of you who are interested would like to see them. Enjoy.

garinda 13-01-2007 22:16

Re: Accy Buses............

They were the smartest buses in the country.

Sad they went.

katex 13-01-2007 22:17

Hey, Doug .. you remember when you caught a bus that was new on the road, great excitement, had a wonderful smell, didn't it ? If I shut my eyes, can smell it now .. mmmm .. loverly ... :D

accymel 13-01-2007 22:18

Blooming heck doug some of that takes me back th'owd bus shelters & the clock - oh & the buses, shame we dont see them anymore.

WillowTheWhisp 13-01-2007 22:18

Oh brilliant memories there Doug. Now I wonder if anyone remembers where "The Doormat" was.

accymel 13-01-2007 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 367035)
Hey, Doug .. you remember when you caught a bus that was new on the road, great excitement, had a wonderful smell, didn't it ? If I shut my eyes, can smell it now .. mmmm .. loverly ... :D

:confused: :confused: blimey Kate cant say i sniff buses myself personally but each to us own;) :D

accymel 13-01-2007 22:21

I remember the Tobaconist shop where likes of barclays bank is now, used to get me grandads pipes from there for him [well me mum did]:D

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:21

Nice shots, Doug. I must've missed those, as usually I bid on any Accy bus pics that appear on ebay. Great shot of the old DDS&S club. I enjoyed many a pint in there, even though I've never taken the Queen's Shilling!

WillowTheWhisp 13-01-2007 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367042)
I remember the Tobaconist shop where likes of barclays bank is now, used to get me grandads pipes from there for him [well me mum did]:D

Oooh yes, Woods. They sort of had two shops one in Union St and one on Blackburn Rd but they interconnected. One was more fancy goods and the other was more tobacconist.

accymel 13-01-2007 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 367046)
Oooh yes, Woods. They sort of had two shops one in Union St and one on Blackburn Rd but they interconnected. One was more fancy goods and the other was more tobacconist.

Yup thats the one - frequented the both, nice people that owned & served in there tho:D

WillowTheWhisp 13-01-2007 22:26

I remember buying some candles there once, in little rose shaped pots. Yes I was a candle nutter even i those days. :D

garinda 13-01-2007 22:28

Just seeing those fairly recent pictures reminds me of how I think Accrington has gone downhill.:(

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367051)
Just seeing those fairly recent pictures reminds me of how I think Accrington has gone downhill.:(

...me too, and I was depressed enough (for obvious reasons) to start with! :(

cherokee 13-01-2007 22:30

Blimey doug what memories .....great pics loved them buses

cherokee 13-01-2007 22:36

what is that club now ???

accymel 13-01-2007 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367057)
what is that club now ???

Looks like its on site of the Halifax bank as its now:rolleyes:

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:39

It's long gone and there's some modern building there in its place...a bank?

accymel 13-01-2007 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 367060)
It's long gone and there's some modern building there in its place...a bank?

Yup be the Halifax Bank:D

cherokee 13-01-2007 22:40

ah right ...its ages since i was in accy centre .....

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:40

That's it, Mel, the Halifax. Walked past it today, too.

garinda 13-01-2007 22:42

Do we know when the photographs were taken?

I'd guess about 1983, judging from the white stilettos the two Duranies are wearing at the bus station.

accymel 13-01-2007 22:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 367063)
That's it, Mel, the Halifax. Walked past it today, too.

LOL i frequent there at least once a week for hole in wall:D

cherokee 13-01-2007 22:43

umm yeah i was thinking early eighties G ..

Doug 13-01-2007 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 367054)
...me too, and I was depressed enough (for obvious reasons) to start with! :(

I’m with you there brother :(.

Some of my strongest memories of Accrington come from association with the buses.

I know what you mean Kate; one of the greatest smells was the mixture of wood and leather in the upper saloon of a Guy Arab. Other smells I remember was the diesel and burning exhausts emissions whilst waiting in the ranks. Great memories a sitting in the copper kettle and looking up at the clock wondering if I’d missed my dad for a free ride back up Fern Gore

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:47

Think they were taken at different times.The one outside the garage must be pre-74, because it's got the old Accy coat-of-arms on the side, I reckon the one on Union Street has too, although it's a bit more difficult to see. I'll go with your fashion & style expertise on the bus station one, though!

accymel 13-01-2007 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367068)
I’m with you there brother :(.

Some of my strongest memories of Accrington come from association with the buses.

I know what you mean Kate; one of the greatest smells was the mixture of wood and leather in the upper saloon of a Guy Arab. Other smells I remember was the diesel and burning exhausts emissions whilst waiting in the ranks. Great memories a sitting in the copper kettle and looking up at the clock wondering if I’d missed my dad for a free ride back up Fern Gore

Aye depressing day for the stanley:(

I take it your dad was a bus driver - hence the collection?

Have u old piccy of up here then?:D

accymel 13-01-2007 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 367070)
Think they were taken at different times.The one outside the garage must be pre-74, because it's got the old Accy coat-of-arms on the side, I reckon the one on Union Street has too, although it's a bit more difficult to see. I'll go with your fashion & style expertise on the bus station one, though!

The bus station there is definately early to mid eighties - remember it well lol:D

garinda 13-01-2007 22:50

I always remember the 'No Spitting' sign upstairs at the front of the bus.

I always used to think the old ladies downstairs were allowed to spit.:D

Doug 13-01-2007 22:51

The Guy Arab was late 60s or 1970. The union Street shot looks a little later. I have a B&W shot of my dad driving her sister ship No 19 coming down Dill Hill that dates to about 1968.

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367068)

Me too, Doug. When I was a toddler, we lived at the top of Broadfield Road and I used to love sitting in the window, watching the big double deckers coming up from town. It's my very earliest memory and I've been in love with Accy buses ever since!

accymel 13-01-2007 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367075)
I always remember the 'No Spitting' sign upstairs at the front of the bus.

I always used to think the old ladies downstairs were allowed to spit.:D

Hehehehehee yeh remember that - did it deter some of the youngsters nope specially on the school runs when some lads thought it was clever to spit down the stairwell from top & compete to see if they could hit every step - hitting someone with spittal was a bonus uuurrrggghhhh:(

Them days being able to smoke on buses top deck :rolleyes:

Doug 13-01-2007 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367073)
Aye depressing day for the stanley:(

I take it your dad was a bus driver - hence the collection?

Have u old piccy of up here then?:D

No I don't. I'd love to see some shots from the 70s up around Fern Gore and Green Haworth. Apart from the trees and the fact that our pen was leveled I don't think the top end of Fern Gore or Miller Fold as changed.

lancsdave 13-01-2007 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367032)
I know that some people like me, share memories of Accrington Corporation Transport, and for the younger members Hyndburn Transport. I bought these on eBay and thought that those of you who are interested would like to see them. Enjoy.

Have you got a big fancy house or just a lot of land to keep those buses on ?

Tinkerbelle 13-01-2007 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367032)
I bought these on eBay

You bought 4 Accrington Corporation bus's on e-bay :confused: Bloody hell Dog I bet postage deliveries cost you quiet a bit ;) :D

accymel 13-01-2007 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367081)
No I don't. I'd love to see some shots from the 70s up around Fern Gore and Green Haworth. Apart from the trees and the fact that our pen was leveled I don't think the top end of Fern Gore or Miller Fold as changed.

Darn trees are nice but too much of them now obscurring the view overlooking the town, wasnt up ere multi coloured swop shop with the outside of the houses ?? mind u we havent been updated since the 70's so no probably hasn't LOL:rolleyes:

garinda 13-01-2007 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367081)

Talking of Green Howarth, I was just looking at these pictures of the snow up there in the '70s.

By heck, we don't get winters like we did then.:D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lancashire/your...ck/index.shtml

Doug 13-01-2007 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 367077)
Me too, Doug. When I was a toddler, we lived at the top of Broadfield Road and I used to love sitting in the window, watching the big double deckers coming up from town. It's my very earliest memory and I've been in love with Accy buses ever since!

Strange isn’t it. You’d think we’d grow up or forget. I use to get excited when I use to see our Buses coming in to Blackpool, always wanted to climb on and come home. I never did though.

accymel 13-01-2007 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367085)
Talking of Green Howarth, I was just looking at these pictures of the snow up there in the '70s.

Now we are talking :D hehehehehe, by geez u aint half right, Accy had some great winter wonderland times & very deep too, sadly even that dont happen a lot nowadays:(

Ooooo feeling so nastalgic, any of the peel park area [no it dont mean stanley tho... but today de-ja-vu is not needed LOL]

Doug 13-01-2007 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367082)
Have you got a big fancy house or just a lot of land to keep those buses on ?

Behave.....it's been a long day.

garinda 13-01-2007 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367090)
Now we are talking :D hehehehehe, by geez u aint half right, Accy had some great winter wonderland times & very deep too, sadly even that dont happen a lot nowadays:(

Ooooo feeling so nastalgic, any of the peel park area [no it dont mean stanley tho... but today de-ja-vu is not needed LOL]

If you click on Accrington in the search, Peel Park is there, but its as it is now.

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2007 23:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367091)
Behave.....it's been a long day.

A very long day. :(

accymel 13-01-2007 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367093)
If you click on Accrington in the search, Peel Park is there, but its as it is now.

Noooooo dont want now if so i can go up there, in owd days please hehehehe:D

Doug 13-01-2007 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367084)
Darn trees are nice but too much of them now obscurring the view overlooking the town, wasnt up ere multi coloured swop shop with the outside of the houses ?? mind u we havent been updated since the 70's so no probably hasn't LOL:rolleyes:

I noticed you where looking a bit dated :D We had flat concreat porches around the front doors when I was up Miller Fold. Anyone remember the woodern roof tiles? I think they replace them in about 1970. I remember they put solid floors down a little afterwards and the last thing we got was the little black and white boiler stoves.

garinda 13-01-2007 23:09

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367097)
Noooooo dont want now if so i can go up there, in owd days please hehehehe:D

Peel Park 1960.

Bet they'd have won today.:(

Doug 13-01-2007 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367085)

I live through some of those winters, I wish I could go back sometimes.

accymel 13-01-2007 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367099)
Peel Park 1960.

Bet they'd have won today.:(

Awwwww the good old days *sniff sniff* i think they would of given them a run for their money *sniff* Peel park is where the home is for me - even tho i was born in wrong generation:(

Tinkerbelle 13-01-2007 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367098)
We had flat concreat porches around the front doors when I was up Miller Fold.

Mr Christopher next door has only just got round to removing his Dougie. They were ... erm ... rather dated ;)

lancsdave 13-01-2007 23:19

Quote:

I noticed you where looking a bit dated :D We had flat concreat porches around the front doors when I was up Miller Fold. Anyone remember the woodern roof tiles? I think they replace them in about 1970. I remember they put solid floors down a little afterwards and the last thing we got was the little black and white boiler stoves.

How long ago did you live up Miller Fold Doug ?

Doug 13-01-2007 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367110)
How long ago did you live up Miller Fold Doug ?

We left around 72/73. We had been going back and forth to Blackpool over a coulpe of years before we left for good. I missed it, it took a lot of years to get use to leaving.

garinda 13-01-2007 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367115)
We left around 72/73. We had been going back and forth to Blackpool over a coulpe of years before we left for good. I missed it, it took a lot of years to get use to leaving.

I'll just have to point out it was 1972/73 not 1872/73.

He didn't leave to go and build Blackpool Tower.

lancsdave 13-01-2007 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367119)

Leave him alone it's been a very long day :rolleyes:

flashy 13-01-2007 23:30

my aunt was the first woman bus driver in lancashire, she started with hyndburn transport :D

accymel 13-01-2007 23:31

Quote:

Yeh the bitman hard floor is still there & the black & white stoves...?? u mean heaters - urm YES they are still there too altho more a beige off white & black now:eek: :D omfg see i did say how far behind we are:rolleyes:

Doug 13-01-2007 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 367119)

That's alright rindy my love I won't shout, to depressed.

Doug 13-01-2007 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367121)
Leave him alone it's been a very long day :rolleyes:

Thank you Dave. needless to say I won't take the pee again.

lancsdave 13-01-2007 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367130)
Thank you Dave. needless to say I won't take the pee again.

Not even when the new signing arrives next week ?

Doug 13-01-2007 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367125)
Yeh the bitman hard floor is still there & the black & white stoves...?? u mean heaters - urm YES they are still there too altho more a beige off white & black now:eek: :D omfg see i did say how far behind we are:rolleyes:

You are Joking? Take a picture for me I want to see it.

junetta 13-01-2007 23:37

Lovely pics of the buses Doug, really took me back. I was well interested in the clock though. I used to meet my husband there when we were courting.

Permission requested to use it on my blog xx

accymel 13-01-2007 23:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367135)

I am seriously not joking, tinks has them too, i will see if i can hang on:D

Doug 13-01-2007 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367132)
Not even when the new signing arrives next week ?

I am 47 years old and I feel like crying because one of the best Clubs in Lancashire can't keep them out of one end or put them in at the other.

Just to top things off our new signing embarrassed us today. It's like loosing your first bird, hurts like hell and you are left wondering how you'll cope with life. Stupid I know......But you never know, we always get over it don't we. :D

Doug 13-01-2007 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by junetta (Post 367136)
Lovely pics of the buses Doug, really took me back. I was well interested in the clock though. I used to meet my husband there when we were courting.

Permission requested to use it on my blog xx

Feel free, I don't recalled there being any restrictions on use. Enjoy.

junetta 13-01-2007 23:49

junetta's blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

´Meet You Under the Clock´!!

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...79/Pim0001.jpg I found this wonderful photo during my internet wanderings and although Accy buses were wonderful in their own right, I was more interested in the clock that you see in the background. That thing with black legs top left!

I don´t think it is still there now, but during the sixties it was the place to meet for teenagers hoping for a new romance. There you were, skirts showing your knickers, trying to feel confident and praying that matie would turn up!

After all, you only met him last night for a quick snog at Burnley Mecca! Could you even remember what he looked like!!

I was only ´stood up´ once and I ended up marrying him. It would be nice to know how many folk got hitched because of that clock.

Thanks Doug xx

accymel 13-01-2007 23:55

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367135)

Here u are Doug....do u remember these [obviously a lot whiter/straighter & less knackered looking]

lancsdave 13-01-2007 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367159)
Here u are Doug....do u remember these [obviously a lot whiter/straighter & less knackered looking]

You could have wiped the dust off it first :D

steeljack 13-01-2007 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by junetta (Post 367149)
junetta's blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

´Meet You Under the Clock´!!

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger...79/Pim0001.jpg I found this wonderful photo during my internet wanderings and although Accy buses were wonderful in their own right, I was more interested in the clock that you see in the background. That thing with black legs top left!

I don´t think it is still there now, but during the sixties it was the place to meet for teenagers hoping for a new romance. There you were, skirts showing your knickers, trying to feel confident and praying that matie would turn up!

After all, you only met him last night for a quick snog at Burnley Mecca! Could you even remember what he looked like!!

I was only ´stood up´ once and I ended up marrying him. It would be nice to know how many folk got hitched because of that clock.

Thanks Doug xx

sorry digression.........can anyone remember the name of the jewelers next to junettas clock

accymel 14-01-2007 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367160)

Why whats point, when it is finally going to be ripped out on wednesday as is the rest, quite freaky Doug asking for a pic - end of a bygone era on wednesday:D

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:02

was it not humberstones ?? i maybe wrong but name seems to ring a bell

garinda 14-01-2007 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 367164)
sorry digression.........can anyone remember the name of the jewelers next to junettas clock

I can see their name in gold.:rolleyes:

I'm getting a 'W'.:eek:

Walkden's?:confused:

steeljack 14-01-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367169)
was it not humberstones ?? i maybe wrong but name seems to ring a bell

thats it thanks :D

flashy 14-01-2007 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 367164)

its still there its frank ogdens

Doug 14-01-2007 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367159)

You daft woman, not them. They where square-ish in shape, They stood in the corner of the kitchen, they where about two foot high white in the body, black cast iron tops with a flue pipe that came up the back about three foot up the wall and out in to the back garden.

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:06

yeah thats it cheers flashy ..

sorry steeljack i was wrong

flashy 14-01-2007 00:07

do you mean a stove daddy? the one's that my mum used to put coal and wood in to heat the water up?

accymel 14-01-2007 00:07

Its Frank Ogdens now or has for quite some time

I got my ears pierced there in that jewellers

flashy 14-01-2007 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 367180)
Its Frank Ogdens now or has for quite some time

I got my ears pierced there in that jewellers

so did i...when i was 4

accymel 14-01-2007 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367175)
You daft woman, not them. They where square-ish in shape, They stood in the corner of the kitchen, they where about two foot high white in the body, black cast iron tops with a flue pipe that came up the back about three foot up the wall and out in to the back garden.

Probably this system replaced it hehehehe dunno what u are taling about doug, these thingys have been in a good few decades, my place is still in its original entierity as it was as tenannt before me had it 31 years:D was that bloody hedge still there then!!:D

Doug 14-01-2007 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 367179)
do you mean a stove daddy? the one's that my mum used to put coal and wood in to heat the water up?

Yes, you could do both with ours......:)

flashy 14-01-2007 00:13

when i lived on regent road when i was about 4 i remember having one

Tinkerbelle 14-01-2007 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 367160)

............ :rofl38:

Doug 14-01-2007 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 367191)
............ :rofl38:

Leave her alone...........she was kind enough to do for me.......:)

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:19

ummmmm your showing your age now dougie hun........;) :D

Doug 14-01-2007 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367198)
ummmmm your showing your age now dougie hun........;) :D

Why? tell me.

Your not that far behind me.................:D

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:29

:D well even i dont rem them heating thingys:D

Doug 14-01-2007 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367211)
:D well even i dont rem them heating thingys:D

We had stone hot water bottles an all..........:)

accymel 14-01-2007 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367194)
Leave her alone...........she was kind enough to do for me.......:)

Yeh exactly had to take it from my camera phone :D & the dust is authentic :p hehehehe

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:39

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367218)
We had stone hot water bottles an all..........:)

oooh ooohh I got two of them upstairs haha ....
not mine tho there jims heehee:D

Doug 14-01-2007 00:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367221)
oooh ooohh I got two of them upstairs haha ....
not mine tho there jims heehee:D

I remember the first rubber one we ever got. It was manky green and leaked. When the seals went on the stone ones we'd wrap a bit of cloth round the plug. I'd love a couple of old stone bottles, the last one I saw was in a 18th centery house museum up Lancaster.

cherokee 14-01-2007 00:54

jim picked these up some time back and he only got them cus one was dalton and othe was dembey

Doug 14-01-2007 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367227)
jim picked these up some time back and he only got them cus one was dalton and othe was dembey

Oh posh one's. We had a dalton pee pot. :D

cherokee 14-01-2007 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367230)
Oh posh one's. We had a dalton pee pot. :D

well i hadnt a clue what all that meant till he just told me haha ..knew dalton but never heard of the other ..and besides i thought the only antique i had was jim heheheheheeee

ouch if looks could kill haha:D

Doug 14-01-2007 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokee (Post 367231)

well i hadnt a clue what all that meant till he just told me haha ..knew dalton but never heard of the other ..and besides i thought the only antique i had was jim heheheheheeee

ouch if looks could kill haha:D

Get her sorted out Jim. :D

cherokee 14-01-2007 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 367232)
Get her sorted out Jim. :D

moi ....good girl ...:D

wouldnt have me any other way ;)

shillelagh 14-01-2007 01:22

You mean to say cherokee he's still awake he aint fallen asleep yet?

Humberstones was on the other corner - across the road from the outside market. That was until it went belly up and its now Mannings.

cherokee 14-01-2007 01:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 367234)
You mean to say cherokee he's still awake he aint fallen asleep yet?

Humberstones was on the other corner - across the road from the outside market. That was until it went belly up and its now Mannings.

nope still with us jen heehee.....:)

which other corner :confused: tryin to think where you mean now:confused:

Doug 14-01-2007 01:46

5 Attachment(s)
A couple more for Mr Harris, I was to late to use the edit button are I would have put them up sooner.

cherokee 14-01-2007 01:54

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 7928Attached Thumbnails

when i were younger ...we called these the modern buses

cherokee 14-01-2007 01:57

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 7929

these were what we was used to

cherokee 14-01-2007 02:00

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 7930

and these i used to love swinging around the rail as we were waiting for our stop .. i soooo missed these buses when they went:(

cherokee 14-01-2007 02:02

Makes you think how dangerously we lived dosent it ...bit like hanging on to the bars of the speedway ride at the funfair with just our legs ...

WillowTheWhisp 14-01-2007 09:04

We used to jump off those buses before they'd stopped!