Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Heritage and History (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/)
-   -   Spire farm development (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/spire-farm-development-52087.html)

RHFOY 18-12-2010 20:45

Re: Spire farm development

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 869879)
I think you forgot to answer my question in response to your post below

Unless I missed your answer in all the blurb on this thread :D

hi, when the 2 guys came to see me and educate me re the dangers off having horse manure too close to a river, they said it runs into nothing of a serious nature and sort of decipitated( not to sure if thats the correct spelling) which i presume is underground, ie water soaks in to the ground, hope that answers your question, they have never been back, i also had to put some defence supports in like they do on the bankings off motorways.

RHFOY 18-12-2010 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHFOY (Post 869887)
hi, when the 2 guys came to see me and educate me re the dangers off having horse manure too close to a river, they said it runs into nothing of a serious nature and sort of decipitated( not to sure if thats the correct spelling) which i presume is underground, ie water soaks in to the ground, hope that answers your question, they have never been back, i also had to put some defence supports in like they do on the bankings off motorways.

furthermore if they or i am wrong please correct me and i will undertake further action.Rob

walkinman221 30-10-2011 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RHFOY (Post 869887)

Council is now on his case with the environment agency to get it shifted,as said in previous post introducing contaminants into water courses is never good "decapitated" or not;)

maxthecollie 30-10-2011 21:22

Not before time . And they should make him reinstate the original footpath

maxthecollie 31-10-2011 14:07

Walked through Spire Farm this afternoon. The Pile of horse manure is still blocking his unofficial footpath.

walkinman221 31-10-2011 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 943757)
Not before time . And they should make him reinstate the original footpath

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 943841)
Walked through Spire Farm this afternoon. The Pile of horse manure is still blocking his unofficial footpath.

The footpath is due to moved back to its original line before to much longer, as the field that it was moved into has been bought by a different person. Although the pile of manure still is rhfoys responsibility and as i said council and environmental health are on his case.:):).As you say about time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

maxthecollie 31-10-2011 21:30

I believe that Tom Jackson has or is buying the field on condition that Foy reinstates the footpath

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:15

Work will commence wednesday11th jan 2012.
It is true that when mr rhfoy sold the fields to a nice local farmer we agreed to reopen the existing prow. It is also correct that the Lancashire council have wrote to me telling me to get it done.it will be open for the public only on foot,but I'm sorry to inform you that due to the requests of the council to return it to a past state,and the need to come through my front drive,that any animals including dogs are not permitted. May I also make you aware that without prior permission the taking of photographs of our home,stables and land is not permitted.

I am very sad that I have to take this decision, but due to the puerile attitude of a few,they have spoilt it for the other 99% . I am still prepared to sit down with the respectful people of accrington, and discuss this very sad situation.

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:24

The manure heap is staying put. Be very careful what you post. It is incorrect that the enviro department have instructed me in any regard. If you know so much about nowt, why doesnt your walk determine were that minute overflow stream goes too. The facts are what I have told you ! So instead of bag washing put some facts on here !
The muck heap as your vernacular describes it,is in fact not on an unofficial footpath. If it bothers you that much, close your eyes on the way through, or even better don't botherwalking through our grounds !

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:26

This is being done for you w/c 9th january 2012

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 943841)

Get your facts right or don't post.it's on my land and is staying there. The only change you will see next wk is this. The quality soil it as produced will be used elsewhere, so it could well be halved for now

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxthecollie (Post 943946)
I believe that Tom Jackson has or is buying the field on condition that Foy reinstates the footpath

See below to your quote

RHFOY 08-01-2012 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkinman221 (Post 943880)
The footpath is due to moved back to its original line before to much longer, as the field that it was moved into has been bought by a different person. Although the pile of manure still is rhfoys responsibility and as i said council and environmental health are on his case.:):).As you say about time :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See post 204 for my/our reply

***Mr D*** 10-01-2012 17:15

So are we saying (not been keeping up with this thread) if I wish to walk on the "public" footpath past spire farm and I have my dogs with me I wont be allowed?

can I ask how will this be enforced / restricted?

Also you mention photo's will not be allowed to be taken, can I also ask how this will be enforced especially if taken from the "public" footpath.

Reason I ask is sometimes I may walk up that way with my dogs and camera.

walkinman221 10-01-2012 19:57

Watch it , can you not read its NOT allowed:rolleyes::D:D