Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Games (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/)
-   -   Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f125/accywebbers-daily-trivia-quiz-comp-24085.html)

mickmc 02-01-2007 05:33

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Whinge - me........???????? ..........never........I demand a recount!!!! (he says whinging...!!!! )

Churcher will recieve the award on our behalf >>>>>>>>>>> consisting of a severe slapping from Lbiglen

Seriously ....Thanks Mel, for a great year with the quiz.......long may it last.....from all the guys at RWE

boblad 03-01-2007 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 359378)
Winger of the month award !!

Blimey that was difficult quite a few corkers altho i cant give LYY any more karma :p so mmmmm i have a tie so theres 2 winners this month.

The award goes to both mickmcacc & Churcher [boblad] for bringing the quiz to work & bringing work to the quiz, shame that theres no pictures of u guys in quiz warfare at work, i hear it gets fun ??

Anyways guys u share the award & im sure lbiglen will make u a card trophy heheheheheheheehehe:p:D - least u both win something eh? hehehehehe:D

i would put a photo in my profile but i canny get one small enough

cherokee 07-01-2007 00:43

bloody ell that was a hard one !!!!!

LancYorkYankee 07-01-2007 02:06

They do seem quite a bit harder this go round. I find myself having to make a total guess on many questions rather then maybe picking between one or two.

Kinda good 'cause it's all the more challenging except as in today when I get butt-kicked by FishandChips (he's got a completely nmiserable victory dance)!:D Hope all keep playing and no one gets discouraged (except F&C:o )!

Brian

BLACKBURN RAVER 16-01-2007 19:54

good to be back ...watch out pops :p

LancYorkYankee 17-01-2007 16:05

Aye, welcome back Blackburn Raver. It'll be nice to have another family competition going on!

Brian

Of course I'll be routing for "pops!"

accymel 23-01-2007 09:05

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Due to heated discussion & all the upset it caused, i requested the other thread to be removed for now.

Having thought very hard & looking at the alternatives [none really lol] that i will still host the quiz, BUT now on these conditions:

* As majority are still happy to play the quiz & me hosting - the quiz goes ahead as normal.

* I will not be receiving any more PM's regarding the quiz cheatgates or cheating nor should it be discussed on open forum here either, unless evidence to the contrary is the only acception with proof. Everybody is now aware that there is/has been cheating going on!! I only accept quiz PM's marked 'quiz help' for newbies or people having problems themselves with quiz not in relation to cheats/ers. This thread is for fun banter etc as been so far & updates!

* No karma is now going to be awarded for champs of month BUT merit karma will for humour shouts/posts, also maybe for most improved/tryers award when ever that i feel it should be rewarded at my discrection - nor will this be displayed on posts, the person[s] awarded will be notified from me myself direct only & displayed in your cp panel if so with my reason.

* Any updates on this information/requests will be posted if so should need to & please may u all respect these conditions - thanks!:D

**PLEASE remember this quiz is supposed to be fun so i aim to keep it that way & if some people have to cheat the system & themselves - you are now only spoiling it for yourself/selves not anybody else!!**

lancsdave 23-01-2007 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 372955)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Due to heated discussion & all the upset it caused, i requested the other thread to be removed for now.

Having thought very hard & looking at the alternatives [none really lol] that i will still host the quiz, BUT now on conditions:

* As majority are still happy to play the quiz & me hosting - the quiz goes ahead as normal.

* I will not be receiving any more PM's regarding the quiz cheatgates or cheating nor should it be discussed on open forum here either, unless evidence to the contrary is the only acception with proof. Everybody is now aware that there is/has been cheating going on!! Only accept PM's marked 'quiz help' for newbies or people having problems themselves with quiz not in relation to cheats/ers. This thread is for fun banter etc as been so far & updates!

* No karma is now going to be awarded for champs of month BUT merit karma will for humour shouts/posts, also maybe for most improved/tryers award when ever that i feel it should be rewarded at my discrection - nor will this be displayed on posts, the person[s] awarded will be notified from me myself direct only & displayed in your cp panel if so with my reason.

* Any updates on this information/requests will be posted if so should need to.

PLEASE remember this quiz is supposed to be fun so i aim to keep it that way & if some people have to cheat the system & themselves - you are now only spoiling it for yourself/selves not anybody else!!

Hurray sanity returns ( and a possible good mood :rolleyes: ) :D

WillowTheWhisp 23-01-2007 09:12

Three cheers for Mel :)

Now off to have a do at todays quiz.

accymel 23-01-2007 09:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 372956)
Hurray sanity returns ( and a possible good mood :rolleyes: ) :D

Only just altho the mood - well that depends how im going to be cheered up:rolleyes:

WillowTheWhisp 23-01-2007 09:16

Spoke too soon heehee, I can't do it yet, it's closed for maintenance :D

lancsdave 23-01-2007 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 372961)
Only just altho the mood - well that depends how im going to be cheered up:rolleyes:

Well if you really insist I'll take you to the Turf tonight :D ( Don't tell Doug )

Tinkerbelle 23-01-2007 09:29

Can I propose that Gabbie gets some karma for cheering you up yesterday ...... ok a nice juicy beef treat might be more appreciated by her :D

Glad everything's back on track :) Now I just need a dog sitter once a day to watch the mischievous pup while I do the quiz :rolleyes:

accymel 23-01-2007 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 372967)
Well if you really insist I'll take you to the Turf tonight :D ( Don't tell Doug )

Errrr no ta the central heating came up with the better offer for this evening thanks :p:D [see Doug i resisted hehehe]

Anyways its going to snow tonight for the match hehehehe:p

accymel 23-01-2007 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 372968)
Can I propose that Gabbie gets some karma for cheering you up yesterday ...... ok a nice juicy beef treat might be more appreciated by her :D

Glad everything's back on track :) Now I just need a dog sitter once a day to watch the mischievous pup while I do the quiz :rolleyes:

Awwwww she was bloody hilliarious nutter dog hehehehe of course she can & a big softie cuddle & belly tickle - oh ok she can rip my arm off in tug o war:D

I will errr she can entertain me while u do the quiz in peace :D