Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2011, 09:06   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Ashes 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well i quite like the guy, after all he's lost em the ashes more n any other captain, carry on ricky.
He be okay with Bianca from deadenders Rickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 02-01-2011, 00:08   #32
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Had a fab time at the Ashes this time. Have been lucky with the weather and had a great time at the cricket ( no chavvy footie shirts from me). It has been sweet revenge after losing all 5 tests the last time I was here :-)

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:24   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lettie View Post
Had a fab time at the Ashes this time. Have been lucky with the weather and had a great time at the cricket ( no chavvy footie shirts from me). It has been sweet revenge after losing all 5 tests the last time I was here :-)
Some people have all the luck lettie, actully seeing ricky's face in the flesh
Old 07-01-2011, 09:16   #34
Senior Member+

Can't let it pass without saying well done to the England team. To win the series 3-1, a great achievement in Australia. Particular mention for Jimmy Anderson,local Burnley lad. who bowled brilliantly
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 09:30   #35
Resting in Peace

Sad news from Australia, it appears that Sydney was totally deserted from 1pm Aussie Time, not even Skippy could manage an appearance as the Barmy Arm celebrate a fab-u-lous Ashes victory down under. One native Aussie, somebody call Warne was heard to say what's all the fuse about this little urn
Old 07-01-2011, 16:55   #36
Senior Member+

It was never in any doubt, though my 5-0 bet was maybe a bit too optimistic! Well done to Strauss and the lads and a happy test retirement to El Gingero Magnifico!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..