Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2013, 17:04   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Russia Today V the BBC News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Russia Today is State Owned and reports the news the state wants it to, it is not impartial.just because it does not talk about the Russian Federation Government is not important.

You want to be indoctrinated by the Russian Federation and the stuff they tell you watch Russia Today.
If you really want impartial news, not Brainwashing, I suggest you look elsewhere as Russia Today is a Propaganda only organisation
Your wasting your time there Si
Boeing Guy likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2013, 18:27   #17

As we know the beeb is totally impartial.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 420772_377871072321360_213343278_n.jpg (82.8 KB, 15 views)
kestrelx and cmonstanley like this.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 13:14   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Now you are showing your ignorance, RT is financed by the Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. It is a state run organisation, reporting the States view on world events, as such it is not impartial.
But if you had bothered to read and understand what I had already written you would have a understanding, unless of course you have already been Brainwashed by the Russian Federation
Your totally wrong. The BBC say that people were gassed by the Syrian Government - which is what the US want us to believe! Russia Today say they don't know who used the gas and it could have actually been the so called freedom fighters or others linked to terrorism wanting the USA to give them weapons.

This is exactly what they did to Iraq - they lied to make people accept war when there was no evidence that Saddam had weapons it was all made up. More people are now dying in Iraq than under Saddam.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 14:34   #19
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Your totally wrong. The BBC say that people were gassed by the Syrian Government - which is what the US want us to believe! Russia Today say they don't know who used the gas and it could have actually been the so called freedom fighters or others linked to terrorism wanting the USA to give them weapons.

This is exactly what they did to Iraq - they lied to make people accept war when there was no evidence that Saddam had weapons it was all made up. More people are now dying in Iraq than under Saddam.
Wellski kestrelxski Iski beingski aski personski withski relationski fromski ROOOshya, (Correctski Pronunciastionski forski aski nativeski), wouldski believeski youski farski soonerski thanski suchski aski brainski washedski proletariat aski Boengski Peasantski!ski!ski!ski
Boeing Guy likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 14:37   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Wellski kestrelxski Iski beingski aski personski withski relationski fromski ROOOshya, (Correctski Pronunciastionski forski aski nativeski), wouldski believeski youski farski soonerski thanski suchski aski brainski washedski proletariat aski Boengski Peasantski!ski!ski!ski
Bet you daren't show your daughter-in-law that post!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 14:40   #21
God Member

All media outlets distort news to suit their own agenda.

I read blogs and twitter to get more accurate info, and even then you have to be wary because people LIE.

I have 'fine tuned' my perception, and when I read the truth I get an uncanny bodily reaction.

This sounds 'surreal' I know - some describe it as intuition.

(but then - my own subconcious may be playing tricks on me )
Boeing Guy likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 14:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Booth View Post
Bet you daren't show your daughter-in-law that post!
Noski frigginski wayski!ski!ski!ski!ski

Ouchski
Old 04-05-2013, 15:09   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
All media outlets distort news to suit their own agenda.

I read blogs and twitter to get more accurate info, and even then you have to be wary because people LIE.

I have 'fine tuned' my perception, and when I read the truth I get an uncanny bodily reaction.

This sounds 'surreal' I know - some describe it as intuition.

(but then - my own subconcious may be playing tricks on me )
Ya Margaret sounds about right that, the last line I mean
Old 04-05-2013, 15:55   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Ya Margaret sounds about right that, the last line I mean
Being aware that it can, is half the battle - as opposed to those naive unfortunates who believe most of what they are told and like the comfort zone it provides for them.

PS the subconcious mind can be manipulated by the media - ask any TV advertising guru
Alan Varrechia likes this.

Last edited by MargaretR; 04-05-2013 at 15:59.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 16:11   #25

Quote:
PS the subconcious mind can be manipulated by the media - ask any TV advertising guru
If folk can be manipulated then why are there programmes why not just a constant theme repeating itself give us your money, give us your money?

Oh, just realised, that's saved for afternoon TV for Donkeys, starving blacks, clean water and sundry other items, yep your right Mags, unfortunately the folk that give in to these ad's don't seem to have a conscious mind.

jaysay and Boeing Guy like this.
Old 04-05-2013, 19:21   #26
JFT96

Quote:

Yes they could have been, but then again seeing Russia Today has a anti Amerikanski slant who knows?

As to deaths since Saddam......well there are reports that he killed 250000upto 1 million.
Since him around 116000.
Obviusski mathskI Iski notski yourski stongski subjectski
I

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:31   #27
JFT96

Quote:
Some facts:
Russia used their veto in the United Nations Security Council to stop sanctions against Syria, in 2012
Russia has promised to veto any further sanctions put forward by the United Nations.
Russia has relations with the Ruling family in Syria (Assad) going back for over 40 years.
Russia sells lots of weapons to Syria, in fact when questioned about the sale of Mig Fighters, Air defense, Tactical Missiles and Submarines the Russian Defense minister said "in line with the international law" and "in the interests of strengthening stability and maintaining security" in regions close to Russian borders
Russia has a Naval base in the Syrian base of Tartus, it is their only base in the Mediterranean Sea.

So does a State owed and run news organisation report these facts or does it use a Pro Syrian stance?

Your original question was asking weather the BBC brainwashed you, if it does it is a lot less than Russia Today.

You can believe what you want, I am bored of trying to show you the truth as your not interested, you have already made up your mind by blindly following what Russia Today (or the Kremlin) say.

Thats the last I will say on this.
jaysay likes this.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:32   #28
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Being aware that it can, is half the battle - as opposed to those naive unfortunates who believe most of what they are told and like the comfort zone it provides for them.

Don't have to manipulated yours Margaret it does that all by itself
Old 10-05-2013, 11:26   #29
Senior Member+

Quote:
Your original question was asking weather the BBC brainwashed you, if it does it is a lot less than Russia Today.

Bullski!
Old 10-05-2013, 11:34   #30
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is that similar to Anastasia having been seen serving fries at Moscow's McDees?
Would you say Abby Martin is a commie?

Breaking The Set - YouTube

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..