Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2013, 18:38   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: The Men Who Stare at Goats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
Hey it's the Peel Park not the Hell Fire Club

I'll get Dave J to check his buildings insurance cover just to be on the safe side J

And with SueJo's yappy little mutts they'd be fighting like the proverbial..............
Give my regards to Dave and Sue ain't seen um for years
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-03-2013, 09:16   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Give my regards to Dave and Sue ain't seen um for years
Will do J
Did you know Dave had a minor stroke last year? He's Okeydokey now... cut back on work, lost weight generally taking care of himself.
Taking care of himself bit of a contradiction here *chuckle* he's in Las Vegas with Clive Wallwork as I trype
He looks well and is OK though
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:38   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Will do J
Did you know Dave had a minor stroke last year? He's Okeydokey now... cut back on work, lost weight generally taking care of himself.
Taking care of himself bit of a contradiction here *chuckle* he's in Las Vegas with Clive Wallwork as I trype
He looks well and is OK though
Clive Wallwork now that's another name I haven't heard for years, along with John Chapman, Steve Dukes, Stan the Man (can't remember his last name, lived near Enfield cricket club) Barry Haworth, are they still knocking about?
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:37   #19
I am Banned

Quote:
Clive Wallwork now that's another name I haven't heard for years, along with John Chapman, Steve Dukes, Stan the Man (can't remember his last name, lived near Enfield cricket club) Barry Haworth, are they still knocking about?
Baz Haworth is alive and well living with Ali' Coo in Lanzarote they get back here couple of times a year, usually arrange to see em' in the Peel with Mick Bull and gang
Old 06-03-2013, 16:28   #20

Quote:
Met Clive W in Leeds last month, realised we knew quite a few of the same folk and was led to reminisce about the gorgeous Julie who used to work in Plus 2 later marrying Rod Hill.. Ahh if only I still had hair to wash.
egg&chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 17:08   #21
God Member

Quote:
Baz Haworth is alive and well living with Ali' Coo in Lanzarote they get back here couple of times a year, usually arrange to see em' in the Peel with Mick Bull and gang
Is that the Alison Coo who worked at Melbourne House for a while? I recall that she was a fitness enthusiast.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 17:14   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by egg&chips View Post
Met Clive W in Leeds last month, realised we knew quite a few of the same folk and was led to reminisce about the gorgeous Julie who used to work in Plus 2 later marrying Rod Hill.. Ahh if only I still had hair to wash.
Still see Rod and the delectable Julie.... she's still a looker
Now don't get me wrong and it was another time...but when Rod had his shop on Abbey Street post Warriors..it was always full of schoolgirls.
That's why we called in !!!
Julie was only 14 or 15 I recall....
Keir Starmer would be investigating him now
This is something Mick Bull/Baz Howarth, Jimmy Gabbott and even Chinny at Plus2 have drawn to his attention many a time. Rod always gives a sardonic and inscrutable smile.
Old 06-03-2013, 17:16   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Is that the Alison Coo who worked at Melbourne House for a while? I recall that she was a fitness enthusiast.
The very one..... good squash player as of course was Baz
Old 06-03-2013, 17:39   #24
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
The very one..... good squash player as of course was Baz
How on Earth can we extract the pee from birdman when everyone is wandering so much?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 22:08   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
..... good squash player as of course was Baz
Little known fact: Baz could exercise his own psychic abilities and, following some intense concentration, stand up and runs headlong through a solid wall at Cloggers.
I saw him do it
Old 06-03-2013, 23:14   #26
I am Banned

Quote:
Little known fact: Baz could exercise his own psychic abilities and, following some intense concentration, stand up and runs headlong through a solid wall at Cloggers.
I saw him do it

A few peeps have messaged me on here saying they too saw him do just that at the Wheeltappers & Shunters Squash Club in Leyton Blackpool.
Old 29-03-2013, 23:37   #27
God Member

when i saw the name of this film i thought it was a remake of the 1972 welsh classic "men who stare at sheep "

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote

« Gogglebox. | legit »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..