Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2004, 13:23   #16
Caz
God Member

Re: New Look Accyweb again.....

So basically it's the same as the old points system, which I thought we'd done away with?

What font is this by the way? - like it.
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-03-2004, 13:52   #17
Accy Goddess

I like this new look now i have had time to get used to it but perhaps a bit of colour where the white bit is would be nice.
Knowing Roy though has soon has everyone gets used to it things will change again.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 21:04   #18
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owd Bert
Sad when members can only be concerned with "Eye Candy"
Sorry to say this Owd Bert but if you read the first message of this thread Roy was asking for our opinions on the changes he has made.
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 04:37   #19
Roy
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzer
So basically it's the same as the old points system, which I thought we'd done away with?
What font is this by the way? - like it.
No, it's not the same as the old system. It is more advanced than the old system and shouldn't be open to abuse as much as the old system.. If you want to know how it works properly then PM me or ask in the Moderators section.

The font is Trebuchet MS.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:34   #20

No need to be sorry Bagpuss about criticising any comment I make -- but am not quite clear what you mean unless you think I should have started a new thread.
Owd Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 06:43   #21
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I quite like this new site, it's definately grown on me.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 09:39   #22
Senior Member+

I like it now roy, but how long will it last?
Old 10-03-2004, 16:38   #23
God Member

Yeah...it's definatly the best yet.....any chance of developing the pet symbols? we don't need a display like Cruffts, but any possibility of a pitbull/doberman/rottweiler/wolf crossbreed?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 19:02   #24
Roy
Administrator

hehe - the symbol changes with experience.... when you get to 100% through fighting you advance to level 2, with a new style symol and so on......
Old 10-03-2004, 19:27   #25
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

But, I don't want to fight... If I had a cat, would that have to fight? and if so, can I please have a spiteful looking siamese.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 19:43   #26
Roy
Administrator

sorry lettie but to advance you have to fight.. it's a dog eat dog world out there and that's just the way it is i'm afraid!! Wait till we have cats V dogs and snails V hampsters, and full on team based back alley brawls - you know tallulah will want to join in....
Old 10-03-2004, 20:17   #27

Like the new set up Roy, have to agree with Tealeaf when he says "Definately the best yet."
Sara is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..