Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   The enemy within (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/the-enemy-within-40090.html)

Royboy39 05-06-2008 22:46

The enemy within

Can we have a mouse over link to the ones who post negative Karma without leaving a name?
These members who have got sufficient points to leave Karma should be identified.

WillowTheWhisp 05-06-2008 22:49

Re: The enemy within

Knnowing Roy's feelings about Karma I can't see that one going down well.

Bonnyboy 05-06-2008 23:12

There has been quite a few threads bad karma related. Good karma, bad karma….at the end of the day it can’t be spent at the shops.

Realise folk get peeved being left negative comments, if they had the power of their convictions they would sign it. Its just the way people are.

cashman 05-06-2008 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 587978)
Can we have a mouse over link to the ones who post negative Karma without leaving a name?
These members who have got sufficient points to leave Karma should be identified.

why whats the big deal?:confused:

BERNADETTE 05-06-2008 23:39

As you can't spend it why bother?

cherokee 05-06-2008 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 587978)

WHY?????:confused:

steeljack 06-06-2008 00:13

I can never remember to who or why I gave it anyway (it's only the good stuff) , a spur of the moment thing , most times I click on it , it says to spread it around .

cashman 06-06-2008 00:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 588057)
I can never remember to who or why I gave it anyway (it's only the good stuff) , a spur of the moment thing , most times I click on it , it says to spread it around .

now thats always been my motto, spread it around.:D

BERNADETTE 06-06-2008 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 588059)
now thats always been my motto, spread it around.:D

Hope you ain't gone off on a thread wander here Cashy:p

lancsdave 06-06-2008 06:11

Not sure about a mouse over link, surely something so serious and life threatening should be treated by tagging and curfews :confused:

derekgas 06-06-2008 07:15

If you help someone on here, most give karma as a gesture of thanks, if you upset people, or wind them up, some give negative karma, thats how it works and is just a hidden way of having a go back, I have had both, but mostly good, and some of them are not signed, the bad is never signed, we all take notice of it, but very few actually worry about it.

WillowTheWhisp 06-06-2008 07:22

The only time it bugs me is when the comment doesn't make sense and I don't know who left it in order to clarify what they are on about.

Margaret Pilkington 06-06-2008 07:52

Karma floats Roys boat...he likes all the wrangles over it...so I guess he'll be chuckling right now.
Karma.....I give it if I have found something to be funny, or if something has enlightened me, uplifted me, or educated me.......I sign my Karma.......and have only once given negative Karma......it wasn't given because I disagreed with the point of view(I would never deny someone their right to an opinion...as I don't expect anyone to deny ME that right)but was given for the unintelligible way the post was worded.

lancsdave 06-06-2008 07:57

If I was constantly picking up fines for speeding, should I blame the system for vicitimising me or should I look at the way I drive ;)

Royboy39 06-06-2008 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 588096)
Karma floats Roys boat...he likes all the wrangles over it...so I guess he'll be chuckling right now.

Yep...........another day....clean sheet of paper.....Rum worn off, not forgetting the Diet Coke.....lovely sunny day overlooking the Med.
Good Karma.......:hothothot