Accrington Web
   

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.


Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!



Like Tree2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2011, 09:18   #241
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Perhaps you do?

Just a shame you had to jump to a conclusion but didn't have the wherewithal to resist your temptation to whinge about the wrong person.



Obviously it isn't as useless as you claim, whoever gave it you, got a reaction from you. (Remind me never to go on a murder mystery weekend with you on my team).
Well everybody would know you were guilty before we started
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-09-2011, 09:19   #242
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Another thing to note about karma.

The first time someone takes some karma off you, you're supposed to get all huffy, and start a thread moaning about how outrageous this is.

Everyone, being basically kind, gives you lots of comfort karma in return.

This only happens the first time someone starts blubbing about loss of karma though.

Um never thought of that
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:27   #243
Administrator


 
Neil's Avatar
 
Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Um never thought of that
I am glad you put the smiley face on because I think thats exactly why you mentioned it. Did it work
__________________
Site Forum Rules/ Site Disclaimer can be seen from this link
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:30   #244
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I am glad you put the smiley face on because I think thats exactly why you mentioned it. Did it work
I didn't mention it, was discussing it
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:35   #245
Administrator


 
Neil's Avatar
 
Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Power - Karma

You did not answer my question, then again I have been known to ask questions I know the answer to
__________________
Site Forum Rules/ Site Disclaimer can be seen from this link
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2011, 09:39   #246
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
You did not answer my question, then again I have been known to ask questions I know the answer to
Its been noticed, more so since you became a mod
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 18:48   #247
☆ V.I.P Member ☆
 
panther's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

My rep power is pathetic compared to all of you lot!! hahaaaaa
Gimmie gimmie gimmie!!
__________________
"Dont make someone a priority if your only an option!!"
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 18:50   #248
Resting in Peace
 
jaysay's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Have done
__________________
35 YEARS AND COUNTING
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 21:49   #249
Resting In Peace
 
susie123's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Being fairly new to this site I have no idea how the system of Karma works. However I now find I have been deducted 625 points plus received a message from person or persons unkown thatI would love to reply to. Can anyone enlighten me?
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:03   #250
Full Member+
 
steve2qec's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Being fairly new to this site I have no idea how the system of Karma works. However I now find I have been deducted 625 points plus received a message from person or persons unkown thatI would love to reply to. Can anyone enlighten me?
It confuses me as well. I've only ever once known who's given me karma, the rest of the time it just appears. You must have done something real bad to have been deducted all those points, haha! I only give good karma and some is on the way to you to redress the balance...I am the Karma Fairy!!!
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:08   #251
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Being fairly new to this site I have no idea how the system of Karma works. However I now find I have been deducted 625 points plus received a message from person or persons unkown thatI would love to reply to. Can anyone enlighten me?
Hi Susie, I'm afraid you can't reply, unless negative karma is signed which it rarely is.

Just ignore it. I can't imagine as to why someone did it, you being new, and to my knowlegde never having posted anything controversial. Who knows, or cares?

Just ignore it, is the best way.

There's a limit of two lots of karma you can give per day...as far as I can work out.

Tomorrow I'll give you some. I've already decided I was going to give someone else some tomorrow, for what I thought was a very good post, so now you've bankrupted me!



Honestly, don't fret about it.

The first time it happens, always puzzles us all.

If I don't lose it regularly I know I must be ill, and not quite myself.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:11   #252
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
It confuses me as well. I've only ever once known who's given me karma, the rest of the time it just appears. You must have done something real bad to have been deducted all those points, haha! I only give good karma and some is on the way to you to redress the balance...I am the Karma Fairy!!!
__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:13   #253
Full Member+
 
steve2qec's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Not that kind of Fairy!
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:15   #254
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
Being fairly new to this site I have no idea how the system of Karma works. However I now find I have been deducted 625 points plus received a message from person or persons unkown thatI would love to reply to. Can anyone enlighten me?
Just read through your recent posts.

Mentioning the word 'nutter' in what some might consider a conspiracy theory thread, is fatal.

There's your answer.

__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 22:16   #255
Give, give, give member
 
garinda's Avatar
 

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
Not that kind of Fairy!
That's not what made me laugh.
__________________
'If you're going to be a Kant, be the very best Kant there is my son.'
Johann Georg Kant, father of Immanuel Kant, philosopher.






garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
karma

Thread Tools



Other sites of interest.. More town sites..




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1