Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2004, 19:27   #1

trouble with getting on the site

Don't know what's going on, HAPPYONE and me (LYNX) haven't been able to get on for the last two days so I have made another nic and used another e-mail addy but Jim doesn't have another e-mail addy that he can use. So if anyone knows what is going on please let me know. Or have we been banned for some reason?????????????
LYNX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-05-2004, 19:43   #2
Roy
Administrator

Re: trouble with getting on the site

Well you certainly haven't been banned by me! I'll check your accounts out... Exactly what is going on when you say you can't get on the site?
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2004, 19:46   #3
Roy
Administrator

Just checked both your accounts and there is nothing wrong. Your not banned and they are both active accounts.
Old 21-05-2004, 19:57   #4
Senior Member+

ive had no probs...anyone else?
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2004, 20:50   #5
I am Band

I couldn't get on for about 30 mins on Thursday evening and i also couldn't access my e-mail account at Lancashireweb.com, which made me think that the server was down.
It's fine and dandy now though.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2004, 21:40   #6

Roy
HAPPYONE and myself have not been able to get on for the last 2 days thats why I made up another nic....don't know what is wrong.
Old 21-05-2004, 21:46   #7

Have just logged out and tried to come in again on my LYNX nic and it won't let me, but I had no trouble getting back in on this one. Will leave it and try again tomorrow.
Old 22-05-2004, 04:59   #8
Roy
Administrator

I need you to tell me what it is saying.
Old 22-05-2004, 11:33   #9
I am Banned

I Have Re Regesterd Under This One Roy What It Was Saying Is Not Right Name Or Password And Then Gave Us Five Tries
UNHAPPYONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2004, 11:37   #10
Roy
Administrator

have you tried resetting your password? just pretend you have forgot your password and it will reset your account.. that should work. You'll probably have to wait an hour or so though if you have used your 5 tries up recently.
Old 22-05-2004, 13:21   #11
Senior Member+

did u change ur e-mail adress?
AccyStanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 06:34   #12
I am Banned

no nither of us changed anything it just went the othr day and stopped us coming on dont matter any way we got on thro another e-mail addy triesd the forgot the password but it ddidnt send anything to our e-mails mite have somthing to do with aol spose
UNHAPPYONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 06:47   #13
Roy
Administrator

I've just checked your happyone account and it is registered with a hotmail address not aol, so there should be no problems with recieving the change password email. I've just re-issued the email.

*edit - and lynx's email is also a hotmail account
Old 23-05-2004, 08:50   #14
Junior Member+

it did it 2 me just keep tryin
Fat Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 09:05   #15
Roy
Administrator

No Fat Pie, it didn't do it with you, it did it with Stanley4Life... oh wait, or maybe you 2 are one and the same? Surely not??????

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..