Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2004, 15:56   #1

Angry Disident

Hi my name is Alan I am 66years old. I live on the Braunstone Estate Leicester a much troubled NDC program area. I am looking around to find out if any other areas suffer the same as we do. Any comments welcome.
Disident is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-09-2004, 16:07   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Disident

Hi Disident and welcome to accyweb..........
Smiffy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 17:30   #3

hello and welcome
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 21:13   #4
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Hello Alan and a big welcome to you.. Most of my rellies live in various parts of Leicester, currently Thurmaston area but they weren't always so lucky. Spent a lot of my youth on holidays at Gran's who lived in the Scraptoft area and cousins who lived on New Parks Estates Falconer Crescent. Am vaguely familiar with the whereabouts of the Braunstone area, but it's ages since I've been in that vicinity. Enjoy some fun on Accy web.

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 21:25   #5
Resident Waffler

Hello Disident.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 21:29   #6
Member.

Hi Alan, Welcome to the site, I hope people will be able to help you.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 21:36   #7
Always EVIL within us

Hi Alan, Welcome to the Accy web, Please excuse my ignorance, but what is an NDC Program? If you like, you can explain all on a new thread as this is just for new members to introduce themselves.
Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2004, 21:55   #8
Accy Goddess

Hi Alan.
Welcome to Accyweb.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 00:06   #9

Hello And Welcome To Accyweb!!!
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 06:29   #10
I am Banned

why pick accy? are there no nearer towns to you?
l.d.flooring-solutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 06:34   #11

Talk about making people feel welcome!!!
Steph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.d.flooring-solutions
why pick accy? are there no nearer towns to you?
Not what you first said was it? I saw what you first said and it was worse than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.d.flooring-solutions
I'll probably be the one gets banned for saying it but people need to know what you first said and see if you just get away with it.

Last edited by PC Plod 3487; 06-09-2004 at 08:07. Reason: This post has already been deleted. No need to repost. Thank you.
Ifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 07:54   #13
I am Banned

no sense of humour then? no good coming up north then!
l.d.flooring-solutions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 12:54   #14
Always EVIL within us

Angry Re: Disident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifty
Not what you first said was it? I saw what you first said and it was worse than that.

I'll probably be the one gets banned for saying it but people need to know what you first said and see if you just get away with it.
Then we will both get banned Ifty. I too saw the original posting and I do not know why he is still active. What he said was far worse than ANYTHING I have seen on ANY forum.
Apologies to our new member Disident, This is not the norm but one "member?" has seen fit to insult not only you, but other members on this site.....and for once, the Moderators have failed to pick up on it??
Busman747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 14:26   #15
Resting in peace

My ex husband was born in Braunstone, but I've never held it against the place. However, Disident, if you don't like it, come up here - the people are warm and wonderful (mostly), the air, the water and the beer are marvellous, the country is utterly beautiful - vote with your feet, lad.
pendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..