Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2009, 09:50   #16

Re: Hello again

Hi hun, and welcome to the forum.

Gail xxxx

http://www.hyndburnramblers.co.uk/
'erindoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2009, 20:04   #17

Thumbs up Re: Hello again

Quote:
Originally Posted by magily View Post
Hello again, I have actually been a member for some time now but haven't posted too much. A little bit about me, I now live in Canada, I grew up in Ossy, I went to St marys and then Holy Family. My family all live in Blackburn now so I do get home often. My favourite place to visit is Ossy mills to Stockleys to enjoy all my favourite childhood sweets. White mice being my personal favourite. I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Hi Magily, welcome back from your neighbour in Montreal
joaner3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2009, 20:40   #18

Hello flower, welcome back.
mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 19:29   #19

Hi there and welcome .... what year did you go to St Marys and Holy Family my neighbour attended both the schools too ....holy family 1975-1980
Old 19-04-2009, 16:10   #20

Welcome to Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..