Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-03-2006, 20:20   #16
God Member

Re: hello to all members

Hello and welcome to Accy web
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-03-2006, 14:28   #17
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffydoll
hi
i live in clayton with my hubby (bunnyboy) and my two darling children, i am related to buttons mum 'n' entwisi. i am bubbly 'n' full of fun, i am interested in reading, home baking 'n' cooking, walking and french movement clocks. i have deep interests in diabetes, ADHD and IBS. my work background is in dry cleaning, profesional presser and shop management, i have also run my own bussiness in spain along with my hubby.i enjoy talking to and meeting new people. i look forward to meeting you all.

Umh sorry a bit tied up at the moment!!!!!
Downwego Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2006, 16:17   #18

Hi Everybody,
I am a new member just joined today. I have been (and still am) a Rovers fan since 1946-47 season, but I have always had a soft spot for Stanley as well. I have lived in Scotland since 1979 and don't get chance to come back to Blackburn much these days but I still get down to Ewood as much as I can manage (about 4 or 5 times a season). I used to watch Stanley at the old Peel Park fairly often until their sad demise, and was delighted when they rose again and now look like making it back where they rightly belong as founder members; in the Football League!

Every Saturday the first result I look for is Rovers and then Stanley, and I am so happy to see them running away with the Conference this season. I have no doubt that they will do it and I am looking forward to seeing them play again in the Football League. I have no doubt at all that they will stay there and consolidate and who knows, they may even win promotion again next year. But let's keep our feet on the ground and take one step at a time.

Anyway cheers for now, and all you that can, get yourselves down to the ground and get behind your team and manager. They deserve it!!

Last edited by FifeRover; 28-03-2006 at 16:22.
FifeRover is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..