Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Introduce Yourself
Donate! Join Today

Introduce Yourself New to the forum? Introduce yourself here and get talking. Everyone is welcome here at Accrington Web!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2009, 21:05   #1
Junior Member+

Hi all, single mum looking for friends??

Hi all, not sure if this is allowed but was looking to meet other mums who are local.
I'm 21 and have a 20month old daughter, and I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with my second baby.. I was seeing if there were any other mums who wanted to chat and maybe eventually meet up??
Hope this is allowed!!
KimboLeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-10-2009, 22:24   #2

Re: Hi all, single mum looking for friends??

hi my name is Mel i am 23 I have a 20month daughter and a 3month old son looking for new friends too!

armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2009, 22:29   #3
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani View Post
hi my name is Mel i am 23 I have a 20month daughter and a 3month old son looking for new friends too!
Our daughters are very close in age then! Where are you from??
Old 16-10-2009, 22:34   #4

im from accrington I live on an estate called woodnood but i am looking to move as soon as i can where are you from? im looking for some decent friends who dont use swear words in every sentence and get high on drugs n booze all the time coz thats what there all like round here! do you know if your new baby is going to be a boy or a girl?

Old 16-10-2009, 22:38   #5
Junior Member+

haha i know what you mean.. prefer a dvd/takeaway night in but just need some good friends to do it with!
im from rishton.. I'm looking for a playmate for my daughter too.. she has plenty of cousins etc her own age but she never sees them much, and has no "friends" (if you can call them that at this age!)
Old 16-10-2009, 22:42   #6

yeah I want a friend for my daughter to play with I want to start taking her to a play group but not sure which to go to! What is your daughter called? mine is called Sophia and my son is called Kaiden

Old 16-10-2009, 22:47   #7
Junior Member+

she's called Leah.
My fave playgroup is Playtime at ossy.. it's £2.95 to get in but it's more for toddlers and the climbing frame/slides etc are toddler size if you know what I mean, so you don't get any big kids rough playing. It's only small but Leah loves it and it will keep her entertained for a couple of hours - also sells food & drink.
I've been quite a lot but never really spoken to any other mums as i'm quite shy when it comes to things like that, unless i've spoken to em first!
I love the name Sophia and Kaiden.. I'm finding out what i'm having this time in less than 2 weeks.. so excited. Wasn't going to find out but I don't think I can wait!!
Old 16-10-2009, 22:55   #8

im like that i wont speak to someone unless I know them a bit! Leah is a nice name too! That playgroup at ossy sounds good! I was in two minds weather to find out or not with my two but I wasnt bothered as long as they were healthy. I only found out coz i wanted to start shopping for things lol

Old 16-10-2009, 23:00   #9
Junior Member+

yeah same here lol.. it's quite boring shopping for white & cream lol
my daughter's at the terrible two's now too, so I'm looking for new ways to distract her .. Her playroom and painting/drawing etc just don't do it for her anymore!
We spent all day at Witton today, she enjoyed that
Do you work??
Old 16-10-2009, 23:10   #10

I used to do, I used to be a horse riding instructor during the day and a security guard in the evening. Im not working at the moment because of my two babies. How about you? Im thinking of retraining I would love to do something for the NHS i feel I have a lot to thank them for!

Last edited by armani; 16-10-2009 at 23:15.
Old 17-10-2009, 00:00   #11
Resting in Peace

Welcome Kimboleach to Accyweb.

Just hope some Grouch moderator doesn't suggest this should be in another thread blah, blah ... enjoying your converstion with Armani ..

I'm gonna' get told off now ...
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 05:57   #12
Resting in Peace

If you want to chat please use the PM system or the chat room
This is for introduction only
Katex i will be having words with you later
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 08:46   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimboLeah View Post
thanks kate, mick and neil.
Neil, which park is that??

armani, I will PM you
Hello and welcome, the Parks Rhyddings in Ossy and Neil's the Game Keeper
Old 17-10-2009, 16:55   #14
God Member

Welcome........................
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..