Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Lost Season 2... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/lost-season-2-a-21773.html)

mani 15-05-2006 04:18

Lost Season 2...

anyone into lost?

how awesome is the 2nd season??? its gettin better and better.

i'm currently on episode 22 i have no patience i have to watch it asap but even then those who dont mind waiting - its still good.

the worst thing i hate about lost is that it leave more questions than answers. and ur always thinking why is he doing that or why is she in his flashback for?

and to think i only watched the first and last episodes of season 1...

mani 15-05-2006 05:01

Re: Lost Season 2...

errrrrr it hink this was meant to b posted in general but if a mod moved it then its cool. i'm sure i posted this in general.

ugh i'm gettin too old for this. not that i'm pointing fingers at anyone.

johnlove,ad 15-05-2006 08:17

haha i know what happens at the end of lost if you want me to tell you ill pm you so it dont ruin it for everyone else if you want to know tell me this is what happens in the end no lie

andrewb 15-05-2006 08:29

It's not been shown yet, even in america.. (the last episode of season 2) so how could you know?

and yes mani, its brilliant, i watch it from america too, some episodes have been a bit dry, but the most recent 2 have been great :D

mani 15-05-2006 13:46

cyfr - its leaked out all over the net

shows like lost rarely get the ending they deserve cuz crew members and sometimes cast too leak it out...

i cudnt believe it about michael when he did that!!

mr ecko is a super charachter love that one

lettie 15-05-2006 16:26

I'm well into it, but have been watching it on Ch 4 and E4 so I'm nowhere near episode 22, just on episode 4 at the moment. I have no desire to know what happens next, I would like to wait and see..:D

andrewb 15-05-2006 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mani
cyfr - its leaked out all over the net

shows like lost rarely get the ending they deserve cuz crew members and sometimes cast too leak it out...

i cudnt believe it about michael when he did that!!

mr ecko is a super charachter love that one

Ah... I see. Ah well I hope i don't ever come across it. Is it an actual ending or will there be a season 3?

mani 15-05-2006 17:06

i read somewhere there's 7 seasons alltogether to it?

there is deffo a season 3

andrewb 15-05-2006 17:16

Oh :( No doubt they will ruin it if they keep making more seasons... even quite a few episodes of season 2 were boring (until the recent ones)

mani 15-05-2006 17:45

hmmm soem where like okkkkk that rose and her hubby one wasnt that good

but then again we cant have it all happenin in one season now can we?

johnlove,ad 16-05-2006 09:51

does any one want me to tell them ots a real good amazing ending and i can guarantee you will be waiting for at least season 5 to come out before you might even guess