Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-05-2006, 04:18   #1
Senior Member+

Lost Season 2...

anyone into lost?

how awesome is the 2nd season??? its gettin better and better.

i'm currently on episode 22 i have no patience i have to watch it asap but even then those who dont mind waiting - its still good.

the worst thing i hate about lost is that it leave more questions than answers. and ur always thinking why is he doing that or why is she in his flashback for?

and to think i only watched the first and last episodes of season 1...
Old 15-05-2006, 05:01   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Lost Season 2...

errrrrr it hink this was meant to b posted in general but if a mod moved it then its cool. i'm sure i posted this in general.

ugh i'm gettin too old for this. not that i'm pointing fingers at anyone.
Old 15-05-2006, 08:17   #3

haha i know what happens at the end of lost if you want me to tell you ill pm you so it dont ruin it for everyone else if you want to know tell me this is what happens in the end no lie
johnlove,ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 08:29   #4
God Member

It's not been shown yet, even in america.. (the last episode of season 2) so how could you know?

and yes mani, its brilliant, i watch it from america too, some episodes have been a bit dry, but the most recent 2 have been great
Old 15-05-2006, 13:46   #5
Senior Member+

cyfr - its leaked out all over the net

shows like lost rarely get the ending they deserve cuz crew members and sometimes cast too leak it out...

i cudnt believe it about michael when he did that!!

mr ecko is a super charachter love that one
Old 15-05-2006, 16:26   #6
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

I'm well into it, but have been watching it on Ch 4 and E4 so I'm nowhere near episode 22, just on episode 4 at the moment. I have no desire to know what happens next, I would like to wait and see..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 17:02   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
cyfr - its leaked out all over the net

shows like lost rarely get the ending they deserve cuz crew members and sometimes cast too leak it out...

i cudnt believe it about michael when he did that!!

mr ecko is a super charachter love that one
Ah... I see. Ah well I hope i don't ever come across it. Is it an actual ending or will there be a season 3?
Old 15-05-2006, 17:06   #8
Senior Member+

i read somewhere there's 7 seasons alltogether to it?

there is deffo a season 3
Old 15-05-2006, 17:16   #9
God Member

Oh No doubt they will ruin it if they keep making more seasons... even quite a few episodes of season 2 were boring (until the recent ones)
Old 15-05-2006, 17:45   #10
Senior Member+

hmmm soem where like okkkkk that rose and her hubby one wasnt that good

but then again we cant have it all happenin in one season now can we?
Old 16-05-2006, 09:51   #11

does any one want me to tell them ots a real good amazing ending and i can guarantee you will be waiting for at least season 5 to come out before you might even guess
johnlove,ad is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..