Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Questions and Answers (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/)
-   -   Accrington Food Festival (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f66/accrington-food-festival-61238.html)

Mick 14-04-2012 08:00

Accrington Food Festival

Will you be going to the food festival today or tomorrow
I will be there today about 10-30am if you see me say hi
and you will get some karma :D

Less 14-04-2012 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 985218)

Well, I don't think that's fair, if you'd given me karma for every time I see you in the Railway on Saturdays, I'd be a karma millionaire!

:(

jaysay 14-04-2012 09:25

Re: Accrington Food Festival

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 985250)
Well, I don't think that's fair, if you'd given me karma for every time I see you in the Railway on Saturdays, I'd be a karma millionaire!

:(

Ya never know Less he might just bring you some solid food when he arrives in the Railway later:D

annesingleton 14-04-2012 17:53

I was on my way there this afternoon when my son dashed out of the Commercial and dragged me in there for a glass or two of wine (much against my will!) So very unfortunately I missed the food festival, I've never actually been to one yet!

susie123 14-04-2012 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by annesingleton (Post 985405)
I was on my way there this afternoon when my son dashed out of the Commercial and dragged me in there for a glass or two of wine (much against my will!) So very unfortunately I missed the food festival, I've never actually been to one yet!

What about tomorrow, it's still on then.

Less 14-04-2012 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 985409)

Will you stop putting cryptic messages on site? I've told you before, I'll see you when I see you!

By the way, would a question mark not have been better than a full stop when asking me?

susie123 14-04-2012 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 985409)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 985413)
Will you stop putting cryptic messages on site? I've told you before, I'll see you when I see you!

By the way, would a question mark not have been better than a full stop when asking me?

Oh dear, spurned again!:(:mad:

I thought about a question mark but couldn't decide where to put it - before the comma or at the end. In the end I decided not to bother rather than clutter up the post.

You've turned me down, so it doesn't really matter anyway...:rolleyes:

Less 14-04-2012 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 985414)

You've turned me down, so it doesn't really matter anyway...:rolleyes:

You silly mare, I haven't turned you down, I just don't want the rest of the world to know that you are so desperate you'd settle for me.

Now, back out of this thread slowly and just maybe no-one will have noticed anything of interest!

;)

shillelagh 14-04-2012 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 985218)

OI i havent got karma .... and i said hiya to you .... ok you paid me in .. but you didnt really expect me to buy skippy did you .. bambi maybe ..but never skippy ...:p
by the way the smelly cheese is nice .. i had some on my cheese on toast for tea .. :p:p:p

mobertol 16-04-2012 15:51

Would love to have gone to this but got waylaid while visiting various friends.

My friends parents had just returned from it when I called in to see them and were shocked at how much a small carton of Olives had cost them (£10!).

They said that a demonstration of cookery by Chef Novelli (at £8 entry) was full - seems rather expensive just to watch someone cook!

Retlaw 16-04-2012 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobertol (Post 985742)
Would love to have gone to this but got waylaid while visiting various friends.

My friends parents had just returned from it when I called in to see them and were shocked at how much a small carton of Olives had cost them (£10!).

They said that a demonstration of cookery by Chef Novelli (at £8 entry) was full - seems rather expensive just to watch someone cook!

Them so called Food & Market festivals are a rip off, its where they can get rid of all the old stock, they wouldn't dare try to sell in a shop, there quids in, your quids out, and some of you fall for it every year.
Retlaw.

shillelagh 16-04-2012 19:38

the bottle of lancashire sauce i got the spugster was £1.60 ... normally costs £2 ... just have to post it to him now .... and that will cost a flipping fortune ... :eek:

jaysay 17-04-2012 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 985771)
the bottle of lancashire sauce i got the spugster was £1.60 ... normally costs £2 ... just have to post it to him now .... and that will cost a flipping fortune ... :eek:

No doubt you'll make spugs pay one way or another Jen:D:D

Restless 17-04-2012 16:18

What is Lancashire sauce?

susie123 17-04-2012 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 985939)
What is Lancashire sauce?

Just for you, Rob...

Entwistle's Lancashire Sauce :: Relish :: Shake on Condiment :: Ramsbottom