Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2010, 16:34   #1
Senior Member+

a good golf driving range??

havent got any clubs or anything so would have to include golf club hire

local within 10 or so miles...

not too expensive either!! thankin u
Old 02-07-2010, 16:47   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: a good golf driving range??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
havent got any clubs or anything so would have to include golf club hire

local within 10 or so miles...

not too expensive either!! thank you
Used to be one in the Queens Park area of Blackburn Mani, don't know whether its still their or if they do club hire
Old 02-07-2010, 16:52   #3
Resting in Peace

Theres one in Rishton Mani Lee Valley Golf Driving Range, Lee Lane, Rishton BB1 4AJ
Old 03-07-2010, 21:22   #4

Ive been to the one in rishton a few times its good. and they do club hire aswell , hope that helps. And its not pricey either <3
Old 12-07-2010, 13:29   #5
Senior Member+

One next to Salmsbury Hall is cheap and does club hire. Driving range and 9 hole
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:15   #6

Hi, the one at queens park was closed down as a college/school were going to build on it but now the new government are in they have scrapped the plans. the lee valley one at rishton is pretty good although i have found an awesome one in manchester (sorry not within 10 miles but it is really worth the drive. club hire available. two tiers and a quiet area where children aren't allowed. its also right next to the trafford centre. its got an american golf shop downstairs and a really good mini golf course. also got a bar .hope this helps.
ossygaz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 19:33   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossygaz123 View Post
Hi, the one at queens park was closed down as a college/school were going to build on it but now the new government are in they have scrapped the plans. the lee valley one at rishton is pretty good although i have found an awesome one in manchester (sorry not within 10 miles but it is really worth the drive. club hire available. two tiers and a quiet area where children aren't allowed. its also right next to the trafford centre. its got an american golf shop downstairs and a really good mini golf course. also got a bar .hope this helps.

how much is it there? seen it but no-one I knew had been. Might try it
Old 06-08-2010, 00:48   #8

as far as i can remember its £5 for 100 balls which is the same as lee valley. Learn & Improve Your Golf at Playgolf Manchester
Old 06-08-2010, 00:54   #9
Senior Member+

thanks
Old 06-08-2010, 01:08   #10

anytime. anything golf related, just ask. i think

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..