Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2005, 16:57   #1
Senior Member+

a reliable cheap plasterer

anybody know of one ?
I am looking to have my hallway re-done in the new year and I'm on the lookout for a good plasterer (cheapere the better !) - and if ones reading this then pm me a price for a hallway in a normal 2 bedroom terraced house !!

cheers
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-12-2005, 17:03   #2

Re: a reliable cheap plasterer

sorry bud if you lived over here that woulda been no probs !!!being a tradesman myself cheapest isnt always the best ,and it goes the same for dearest ...get whoever comes to show you some finishing work, that they have done as well!!if they are a good tradesman they wont mind this, pride in the job and all that..and they wont be able to quote you of the top of there head ,they would have to see what needed done in your house ...sooooooo get tidying you've got a visitor coming!!

Last edited by geoff70; 11-12-2005 at 17:26.
geoff70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 18:05   #3
Senior Member+

will tell the wife about the tidying up bit !! ( only joking ! )
cheers for the info mate - will do what you say & ask.
how are glentoran doing in your league over there ?
went over there last season to see glasgow rangers play Linfield - quite a night I have to say !!- lasted till late the next morning !!
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 18:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy
will tell the wife about the tidying up bit !! ( only joking ! )
cheers for the info mate - will do what you say & ask.
how are glentoran doing in your league over there ?
went over there last season to see glasgow rangers play Linfield - quite a night I have to say !!- lasted till late the next morning !!
i know were yer coming from the boys are still celebrating beating engerland engerland na na lol
well the wee cock and hens are'nt doing too bad ..apart from being beat by our gr'et rivals binfield 3/0 i might add ..apart from that we've won most of our matches...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..