Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2011, 16:05   #1
Senior Member+

any electrians on? need a price for a job

as title says.. I am looking to have some electrical work done at home and I am looking for a price..

basically I want 3 double sockets moved down the wall that they are on just now.

I have ragged out the wall for where the new wiring will go from old sockets and I have installed the new metal back boxes where new sockets will be, I also have the cable/junction blocks/crimpers to do the job, all I need is a decent sparky to put it all together and make them work!

pics can be provided.

thanks...
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-06-2011, 18:47   #2
Junior Member+

Re: any electrians on? need a price for a job

I'll let an Accy person have the job if any come on but if not, I have the number of a guy from Darwen who is great - I've used him for moving 2 sockets...installing a tv/aeriel socket - also a new bathroom ceiling and extracter fan. and a friend of mine has used him for full re-wire. If you're Darwen side of Accy/Ossy then he may still be worth his while coming out for a small job.
Let me know
willdinnerguest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 07:55   #3

How much do you want to pay?
Old 15-06-2011, 01:17   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairylee View Post
How much do you want to pay?
4p.....
nah to be honest I dont know, I cant imagine it would cost too much as majority of the work is done, just the important bit to do...hence why I was wanting a price and then hopefully take it from there..
why do you know of someone?
Old 20-06-2011, 19:46   #5
Senior Member+

anyone able to offer any help?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..