Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2010, 09:36   #1
Senior Member+

bus to norden high school from clayton?

can anyone tell me if there is a bus to norden high from clayton le moors please?

thanks
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-05-2010, 10:03   #2
God Member

Re: bus to norden high school from clayton?

there is indeed, get on at Sparth road or the Lamb and ask for Stourton street, it's the bus that goes through Great Harwood and Rishton to Blackburn
Old 27-05-2010, 10:10   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
there is indeed, get on at Sparth road or the Lamb and ask for Stourton street, it's the bus that goes through Great Harwood and Rishton to Blackburn

thanks for that but where is that in relation to champs funeral place and is this one of the buses that can be gotten up whalley road near the spar?

thanks..

Last edited by glasgow guy; 27-05-2010 at 10:13.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:20   #4

You can catch the 152 (Preston) on Blackburn Road just accross from Champs and get off at Roebuck.. that is where most of the kids get off for Norden.. hope that helps.

Buses are every half hour at about quarter to and quarter past the hour ..
Old 27-05-2010, 10:30   #5
God Member

you can get on just further down from champs or just before the spar, it goes up whalley road from accy and down through clayton, through harwood onto rishton and into blackburn, the 152 would only take you as far as the lotus garage at rishton, the one that actually goes through clayton takes you right to stourton street, it used to be called the hyndburn circular and i think its number 6, this is your best bet for getting to norden
Old 27-05-2010, 10:33   #6
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicola68 View Post
You can catch the 152 (Preston) on Blackburn Road just accross from Champs and get off at Roebuck.. that is where most of the kids get off for Norden.. hope that helps.

Buses are every half hour at about quarter to and quarter past the hour ..
that does help - thanks but does that mean there is the option of 2 buses that can be gotten? - the one flashy mentions and the 152 you mention?

thanks.
Old 27-05-2010, 10:37   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
you can get on just further down from champs or just before the spar, it goes up whalley road from accy and down through clayton, through harwood onto rishton and into blackburn, the 152 would only take you as far as the lotus garage at rishton, the one that actually goes through clayton takes you right to stourton street, it used to be called the hyndburn circular and i think its number 6, this is your best bet for getting to norden
cheers flashy -

I know the one you mean..
Old 27-05-2010, 10:39   #8
God Member

6 Blackburn to Accrington via Harwood Bar ~ Transdev

i don't know how your wife copes with you, you're useless
Old 27-05-2010, 10:42   #9
God Member

http://www.lancashirebus.co.uk/cmsUp...poton6&7tt.pdf

here, it will save you having to actually do something
Old 27-05-2010, 11:20   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
6 Blackburn to Accrington via Harwood Bar ~ Transdev

i don't know how your wife copes with you, you're useless
I have my uses...
Old 27-05-2010, 13:14   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasgow guy View Post
I have my uses...

you do, you ask too many questions

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..