Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2008, 10:37   #1

can anyone help

im in need of a 1 bed flat,or house or bedsit in accrington as cheap as possible we are ringing estate agents and not havin much luck
carl hurles is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-03-2008, 10:40   #2
Senior Member+

Re: can anyone help

I noticed the other day there was a bedsit To Let at the bottom of Manchester Road. The phone number was on the board outside, go and have a look.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:43   #3

cheers ill get him to have a look
Old 04-03-2008, 11:18   #4
God Member

Depends how much ya need it and how quick, but if ya ring sterling properties and ask em about the house they got just off burnley rd, on sidney st

Details on here for the company

STERLING PROPERTIES-- QUALITY LETTING AGENTS IN THE NORTH WEST.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:48   #5
God Member

Bradford & Northern are now named Accent Group - they let lots of property around this area
look here-
Accent Group - Housing - North West - Property - North West Property

ps - on that page the Tanpits Rd one is wrongly described - they are all 1 bed flats on there.

Description:
Tanpits Road, Church, Nr. Accrington
This is a small development of single person flats for the over 30's. With full central heating, private parking and easy access to amenities and motorway network. For more information tel: 01282 458212.

Last edited by MargaretR; 04-03-2008 at 11:51.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:51   #6

sterling properties weve rung and thay have an age limit of 25 and hes 23 hes actuly homeless this is why we need 1 as quick as and as cheap as as for the other estate agents thay dont have anything in accrington there all taken
Old 04-03-2008, 11:55   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl hurles View Post
sterling properties weve rung and thay have an age limit of 25 and hes 23 hes actuly homeless this is why we need 1 as quick as and as cheap as as for the other estate agents thay dont have anything in accrington there all taken

Has he been to cannon street?

Is he in a hostel?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 11:57   #8

no hes not in a hostel cuz thay can only have him for 4 nites and no hes not been o cannon st whats on there
Old 04-03-2008, 11:58   #9
Senior Member+

thats how i got into the hostel and it was the same woman that got my council house after 2 weeks...

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:00   #10

youve got kids tho so you ge more prioties hes a single lad thats never had a house but weve told him to take anything hes got a deposit ready just need somewere for him to go
Old 04-03-2008, 12:05   #11
God Member

Have ya rang citizens advice?
They may well have a list of landlords for you to ring
Old 04-03-2008, 12:06   #12

no but i will now cheers
Old 04-03-2008, 12:30   #13

Here's a link to a one bed flat with rent the house. Not sure if the rents too much or not. Like you said there isn't much about.
Good luck

UK Estate agents with homes, houses & property for sale on rightmove.co.uk
nicola68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 14:40   #14

that 1 is taken were looking at a 1 bed house from them tomorow so fingers crossed he can have that 1
Old 04-03-2008, 14:50   #15
God Member

Did ya have any luck with citizens advice?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..