Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2003, 12:00   #1

Post car stickers

was wondering if there is an accy stanley bumper sticker??? and also would anyone be kind enough to get me a GB one, can't get one here!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-08-2003, 12:14   #2
I am Banned

Post Re: car stickers

Accy stanley car scarves are better

Have a look in the online shop on the official website

www.accringtonstanley.co.uk

HarryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2003, 15:59   #3
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Might be able to get you a GB one from somewhere, I'll have a look around when I get a minute. I'll send it to you when I get one. 8)
You know me, it'll come with your Christmas card 8)

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2003, 18:44   #4

lol sounds good! you know my new jazzy car would just look awsume with GB, ACFC on it! you wouldn't be able to see the scarf but thanks for the suggestion, maybe i'll get one for meself before the snow ****s on us again!!!!!
Old 28-08-2003, 19:39   #5
Roy
Administrator

If your cars that big then just shove a proper scarf in the back window, thats what I do with mine (and got the window scarf as well now)! But I assume you probably have a rather large pickup and even the real scarf probably wont be visible  ;D!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2003, 19:45   #6

soft top convertable ;D
Old 28-08-2003, 19:59   #7
Roy
Administrator

that aint gonna help you in the snow!!!  hehe
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2003, 20:33   #8

I`ve got a spare Chelsea sticker if you want, It would certainly be a rarity up there
alfee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 20:54   #9
Senior Member+

Just get some with a british flag on it that is waht i have dine in Germany.Got 2 one with a bulldog in the middle of it and my favourite saying is Achtung Spitfire.Sends the Germans for cover anyway
Old 22-10-2003, 15:06   #10
Filthy / Gorgeous

Littlemo,
My dad went to Stanley and has got you a ASFC car sticker, if you still want it, I will put it with your christmas card. He has also got you a leaflet with the history of Accy Stanley on it.
Let me know if you still want em, if not I'll keep em for myself (as he didn't get me anything :'( )
He has bought loads of things, stickers, Stanley shirts etc, to take to New Zealand for people he met there in April when he went, so I'm taking everything with me. Guess I'll have no room for liggage then!   :

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
Old 22-10-2003, 15:44   #11
Filthy / Gorgeous

Sorry, little typing error there, meant luggage :-[

Old 24-10-2003, 22:12   #12

Cheers Lettie, tell your dad thanks!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..