Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 01:09   #16
land of hope and glory

Re: Curry Out The Keyboard???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
Don't come running to us when you go down with 'Delhi Belly'........!
any running to do and thats straight to the porcelin telephone margaret you dont hang about having a chat when the tummy starts to rumble!
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-08-2005, 01:10   #17
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANDS
I have always said that all curry outlets should surply dispoasable bibs with each curry sold,staggers no matter where he eats it he gets it everywhere,the keyboard is still full of curry and enough tobacco to roll a fag,he is hopeless,very messy,someone please HELP.Kim woodburn and Aggie mackenzie would have a field day with paul!
and heres me thinking i had run out of the golden stuff?
Old 10-08-2005, 10:36   #18
I am Banned

yet once again my dad must have had a curry again last night! how can i tell? you ask? well yes again the keyboard is full of curry. i swear down he is worse than a child! in fact no a child has better table manners! plus how on earth could he miss his mouth have you seen the size of it? when hes shouting at me or my sis you could park titanic in it! but when hes eating a curry he misses! im going to tell him to use a straw its small enough!!
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 20:41   #19
Passed away 25-11-09

Dirty keyboard? Easy! Stick it in a bucket of soapy water (keep the wire out of the water), rinse it then leave it to dry in the wind, outside. There is nothing electrical in the keyboard and you can give it scrub with a soft brush.

This is what my late husband, a computer engineer, always did. It works, I promise.
Old 12-08-2005, 00:25   #20
land of hope and glory

Was It 4 Inch Thick.........he......hee!
Old 12-08-2005, 07:57   #21
mez
God Member

i once got 2lb biscuit crumbs out of mine, so my keyboard is now nearly upright for typing............crumbs miss it , just have to hoover a lot under my chair he he he
Old 12-08-2005, 13:07   #22
Senior Member+

My whole computer doesn't work since I put the keyboard in a bucket of warm soapy water.

This method works for laptops too, right...?

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 16:50   #23
Resting in Peace

yes but you MUST pull the lead off the motherboard

Last edited by Mick; 12-08-2005 at 16:53.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 22:04   #24
Passed away 25-11-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorlon24
My whole computer doesn't work since I put the keyboard in a bucket of warm soapy water.

This method works for laptops too, right...?

Ooh, there's always one, isn't there?
Old 14-08-2005, 21:48   #25

i aint happy FATHER there is nothing in side of this keyboard thats mine its your currys and tobacco you could have a full pouch of it if you could get to it right im unplugging this keyboard and hiding it and not this accrington web meeting the next (because im on holiday tomorrow) im going to show all you and then i have more witnesses

And im going to stop baby boo u and mands coming on this computer because you always bring up my name so im on accy web more now haha

mel3ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 00:36   #26
land of hope and glory

this kid has more ass than i think!doubt it 3 ft work it out!you is 16 year old , i is yep a lot older !we did it our parents did it!there parents did it and so on!!! you is not on your own? welcome to the real world.
Old 28-08-2005, 02:36   #27
land of hope and glory

never mind baby boo ! she does not know what she is on about..............(blonde)???????????? i said to everyone at the meet dont eat my curry ? what was the first thing to be eaten yep you guessed my bloody curry so going tio bed at 3.45 am and still cant find my space-bar?hope you all had a good curry? good night.
Old 28-08-2005, 10:35   #28
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggeringman
never mind baby boo ! she does not know what she is on about..............(blonde)???????????? i said to everyone at the meet dont eat my curry ? what was the first thing to be eaten yep you guessed my bloody curry so going tio bed at 3.45 am and still cant find my space-bar?hope you all had a good curry? good night.
what are you on about my name for? that last one was written by mel????? arnt you the blonde one???
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 01:41   #29
land of hope and glory

look under page 2 post no18????????????????????????????????/

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..