Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2010, 15:31   #1
Senior Member+

floor lino in accrington - where?

is there anywhere in accy that sells floor lino?
dont want to go to carpet right or wise or whatever they are called..- the it doesnt have to be flash stuff - cheaper the better to be honest..

thanks
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-01-2010, 15:37   #2
Senior Member+

Re: floor lino in accrington - where?

IIRC the carpet shop on blackburn road, not far from the bottom of willows lane do lino,not sure on price though. And the only other place i can think of isnt in accy, is in blackburn but was cheap, I got a piece of lino big enough to do my kitchen & dining room (which run the width of my house) for £55
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 16:54   #3
Resting in Peace

Presume you may have tried KW Carpets down Victoria Street in Clayton GG. He does vynils .. not sure about lino though .. are they the same ?

Is very good with off-cuts of carpets, but not sure about other types of flooring.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 17:58   #4
God Member

I remember Accrington Carpet and Bed Centre (Blackburn Rd Antley) had a decent selection.
I don't know whether they reopened after that bad fire they had about 4 years ago.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 18:27   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I remember Accrington Carpet and Bed Centre (Blackburn Rd Antley) had a decent selection.
I don't know whether they reopened after that bad fire they had about 4 years ago.
I have used him three times, once for carpets and twice since the fire for vinyl (I call that lino) and he is a fair guy who won't rip you off.

The shop is opposite the Medical Centre bottom of Lonsdale street.

Gremlin R.T.
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 00:17   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

what about Wests on Moscow Mill St?
Old 24-01-2010, 07:53   #7
Senior Member+

There's also a small carpet shop on Abbey Street, dont know its name though, and i think one opened up at top end of Warner Street!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 20:56   #8

Fresh Carpets on Abbey St. Round Corner from TSB. Across From Music Box. he's alright. good prices. very fair
billinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 21:34   #9
Senior Member+

I will try there - thanks for that - thats twice now you have recommended them - do you work for them..
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 21:50   #10
God Member

lol try kilmarnock theyre good at wiping the floor

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..