Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2010, 12:25   #1
Senior Member+

Help , how to report a web page

I was searching the web to find some tips in how to lose weight, i came accross this website that has comments of kids saying really sad things about themselves, this is an example:
I am so dipressed I’m am 12 and weigh 6 stone I feel HUGE! My target weight is four to four and a half stone I have tried starving before and only lost half a stone but I stopped and put it all on again I need a way of dieting,keeping it off and without anyone knowing! Any tips…
At 1st i thought some saddo must of been takin the mick but as i started to read more and more coments i realise that this is no joke, so... How on earth do you stop this from happening? who do speak to? my friend says i need to ring the police but i dont know if they mite think im waisting their time?
Help
Thanks
Yolanda
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-09-2010, 12:45   #2
I am Banned

Re: Help , how to report a web page

Hi you can try the child protection website they might be able to give you some advice on who to report it to Home - ASACP Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection

or there is another article which is quite brief How to Report Inappropriate Online Conduct | Parental Control Software Reviews

hope one of these might be of use
onlyme2010 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..