Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-06-2007, 18:15   #1

Hen Party Meal

I am organising a night out and a meal for my friend who is getting married. She wants to go to Manchester. I am not that familiar with Manchester and wondered where the best place to eat is? She says her fave is probably Italian. There are not that many of us so doesnt have to be somewhere that is fab at big parties - just good food really.
Kisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-06-2007, 08:54   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Hen Party Meal

if you like italian then you must give this one a try!

i highly recommend it.

Leonis Latin Cellar
jedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 17:23   #3
Senior Member+

Stick italian restaurant in Manchester in google and you can find loads of reviews. If it's not strictly Italian I can recommend the Red Chili ;it's on a corner opposite Chorlton St bus station; virtually opp the BT building,it's fantastic value,really authentic and all the Chinese eat there too ! They have sister restaurants in Leeds and would you believe ...Bacup!
Old 14-06-2007, 17:27   #4

I would love to go somewhere with Chili in the name - right up my street, as apposed to boring Italian! But not my Hen Party, will put it past her tho. She had a friend who lives in Manchester so we gonna quiz him too and find out wheres best. Needs to be somewhere real good and real special.
Old 14-06-2007, 17:36   #5
Give, give, give member

I hate recommending restaurants, particularly after suggesting to Romps to take Neil to the Farmer's Glory for his birthday, after having had great food there with Mez, and they had a terrible meal.

However, I have eaten at this Italian in Manchester's Village. The food and service were excellent, and your boyfriends won't have to worry about you being too naughty in that part of town.

Villagio Italian Restaurant :: 44 Canal Street :: Manchester :: M1 3WD :: tel: 0161 244 5222

Have a great time wherever you go.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2007, 17:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
and your boyfriends won't have to worry about you being too naughty in that part of town.
Well that wont be much good then - its a Hen Party, being naughty is all part of the fun hehehe
Old 28-06-2007, 07:56   #7

Well thanks for all the replies looks like the folk of Accy don't get to Manchester much!

I have been recommended as a night out - The Birdcage (The Birdcage Manchester) which looks absolutely brilliant and perfect for a Hen Party, or any sort of party! Looks like a Funny Girls. Am going to give them a ring this afternoon and try and book us a table there.

Anyone who is organising a do in Manchester I found this website particularly helpful: Manchester restaurants, hotels, eating out, night life, food and drink

Last edited by Kisser; 28-06-2007 at 08:04.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..