Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2008, 10:59   #16
Senior Member+

Re: House

30 Barnes Street Church is up for rent, Rent The House estate agents.
Old 31-03-2008, 11:04   #17
Senior Member+

try Properties for sale, homes to rent, overseas property, retirement properties and new homes on rightmove.co.uk

I was always on there when i was lookng for a house
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 23:51   #18
Accy Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO View Post
you could always move back to preston! lol
Your right I could but I would have to leave your Dad and come live with you lol
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2008, 23:53   #19
Accy Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1 View Post
whats wrong with preston ?
Nothing!
Your Brother wont leave Accy. he loves this Town and wouldn't go back if you paid him to do so.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:47   #20
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNE View Post
Your right I could but I would have to leave your Dad and come live with you lol
Humm i dont have any room but i know my gran has a spare room if you be nice to her im sure she wont mind. xx
Old 01-04-2008, 08:57   #21
Resting in Peace

sorry mummiboo but we have made too many very good friends here in Accrington to move back there.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 13:20   #22
Senior Member+

oh hum well thats ok you ditch your daughter and three grandchildren and son inlaw for your friends thats ok i can survive no friends, no family even mick has no mum or dad but its ok i get a warm feeling just knowing your happy with your friends snivel snivel,

lol im only kidding but you better make sure you move into a nice big house for when all your darling grandchildren come to stay with their only grandparents! xx
Old 01-04-2008, 13:57   #23

there is find me a house rent on on Google have a look.
but mind i was with a private landlord and paying £400 a month,
and nothing got done to it.we had put new wood floors in all rooms,paper all rooms,
i had to by a new gas fire that was £200.when i left i had to leaf all of them in. so know im starting all over agane but not private.he was a **** landlord.
pam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 18:04   #24
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I wouldnt recommend rentiing a house through a PRIVATE landlord, half of em are con merchants.....should either go with housing association or council...oops council is housing association......their rent is a lot cheaper than private and probably better quality
Old 03-04-2008, 00:26   #25
Accy Goddess

A council house would be better Panther but unfortunately we come way down the list and I want to move before Christmas if I possibly can.
I'm soooo fed up.
Something will turn up, just need to be patient i guess.
Old 03-04-2008, 00:44   #26
Accy Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO View Post
oh hum well thats ok you ditch your daughter and three grandchildren and son inlaw for your friends thats ok i can survive no friends, no family even mick has no mum or dad but its ok i get a warm feeling just knowing your happy with your friends snivel snivel,

lol im only kidding but you better make sure you move into a nice big house for when all your darling grandchildren come to stay with their only grandparents! xx
You could always come and move to accy baby girl. You would have loads of friends then. Baby sitting on tap into the bargain.
has for moveing in with Gran. Nooooooo
If I have to leave dad then you will have to move into an house with a granny flat. lol

« Carpet | now card »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..