Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2004, 16:28   #1

mcdonal rude staff

went in to macdonal on sunday with my reltive the old small guy who does the cleaning swear at me i was just looking at the menum
new accy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-03-2004, 18:37   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: mcdonal rude staff

I was there on Sunday also and I may have seen the guy swearing at you. He seemed to be in a real mood and I had to ask him to keep quiet as I was there with my two young children or I would report him. They must be struggling to get decent staff these days or maybe he's some sort of care in the community I heard another customer say.
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 09:54   #3
God Member

Why blame the old boy? If I had to work in MacDonalds I would go crazy. These places should have a public health warning on them like on a fag packet and the produce they sell should be subject to a similar tax burden. I see that Obesity has now overtaken the big C has the the largest cause of death in the US....and we're not far behind. If we had any sense we'd chut these places down now, along with KFC, greasy donner and every cheapo takeaway there is.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 10:43   #4
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Must agree with Tealeaf, (even though he keeps taunting my pet) Can't stand Mc D's, or KFC, never been in a Burger King, but must admit a liking for Pizza hut. Fortunately I can only get to Pizza hut about twice a year, otherwise I would be there every day.
However, there is no excuse for rudeness from the staff, I'm going to ask my mates daughter who this man is, as she also works there part time, and may confirm that he is a care in the community case...

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 12:32   #5
God Member

The question is: Would you take your pet into a MacDonalds or a KFC? The answer, surely, must be no - not unless you want the RSPCA after you.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..