Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-08-2007, 15:22   #76
God Member

Re: Medium Rare?

I have just turned off TV news in disgust as I heard Bush say "our creeeaator"-
bigotry in politicians is the worst kind

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-08-2007, 00:01   #77
Accy Goddess

Doug's right the spiritualist church welcomes anybody and everybody. The visiting mediums don't get paid for what they do, they just get their travel expenses.
they are just a channel for our spirit friends to get their messages across to their loved ones.
my Nana was psychic. She used to read the tea leaves but would only do so if pressured.
She was never wrong in what she told people. She used to tell me never to pay money to anybody saying they have a gift.
She told me if people have been given a gift then they will not charge people. They are given these gifts to help people not to make a living out of them.
She was a wise old lady my Nan.
She went to the spiritualist church when she was younger but stopped going because of people ( family members mostly ) teasing her.
I once pestered and pestered her to read my leavs when I'd just turned 16 and as usual she gave in. She saw an eagle in my cup and begged me to stay in that night because it meant danger.
As usual should have listened to her, but did I? No. Going out with Mick was the only thing on my mind. on the way home I was hit by a car and still have the scar's to this day.

Last edited by Mick; 25-08-2007 at 12:33.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 16:54   #78
Junior Member+

just come across this thread after posting my own asking for recommendations for a clairvoyant. Does anyone out there know if sue cook is seeing people at the moment and if so, how to contact her
thankyou
trayjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 21:10   #79
Accy Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayjo View Post
just come across this thread after posting my own asking for recommendations for a clairvoyant. Does anyone out there know if sue cook is seeing people at the moment and if so, how to contact her
thankyou
I'm not sure if she's seeing people at the moment because I know she's been ill.
But if she is then she is well worth a visit. She's very good. you may have to wait a good while for an appointment because she's always very busy.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..