Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2005, 09:49   #1

Polish Dental Surgery

Does anyone recall a story in a newspaper in the last 2 weeks about a Burnley man who travelled to Poland for dental work?

Or has anyone on here travelled abroad for dentistry and could they recommend a clinic?
Jelly baby

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-12-2005, 12:36   #2
God Member

Re: Polish Dental Surgery

I know a friend of mine's dentist is in India. She goes there on holiday every year and she has had full bridge work done for the price of one filling here!!!!! Unbelievable

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 13:23   #3
I am Banned

dentists here operate on pure greed and get away with it because toothache is the worst pain and people will pay any way they can to get rid of it

gloryfied builders is all they are
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 13:29   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
dentists here operate on pure greed and get away with it because toothache is the worst pain and people will pay any way they can to get rid of it

omg i can agree with you there toothache is the worst pain i would rather have 10 babes than have toothache, makes me shiver just thinkinmg about it.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 20:01   #5

There was something on a BBC travel programme last week about polish dentists, found the link for you. Hope it helps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/holiday/travel_...tsabroad.shtml

Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 20:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1

oi chav its as well im a lowley brickie then.. i might have taken offence .only kidding mate ...but i think its a big joke , eastern europeans come over here for free dental work uk citizens go over there for pay as you go dentistry!!!
whats that all about

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..