Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2007, 20:30   #1
Senior Member+

ribbey hall - wrea green - anyone been ?

and if so did you go by bus ??
I have been asked by relatives up in scotland who have 10 days booked at ribbey hall to ask/find out the following...
If they were to get off at preston train station is there a coach/bus service that will pick them up from there and take them directly into ribbey hall ?
or would they have to walk to the bus station ?
I think the first option of the bus at the trains station would be better as 3 tires kids and luggage to boot would soon make the short walk to the bus station a very long one !!

hopefully someone can help me..??

all advice welcomed
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-05-2007, 07:35   #2

Re: ribbey hall - wrea green - anyone been ?

I think if you were to contact Ribby Hall they may send someone to pick them up at the station for a small charge. It is quite a distance from the bus station I think. Kirkham & Wesham is nearest train station. These places usually have a courtesy bus service for people with no transport.

Jelly Baby

Last edited by jelly baby; 27-05-2007 at 07:40. Reason: found info
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 07:48   #3

If the train they are arriving on terminates at Blackpool they should stay on board and get off at Kirkham & Wesham station. It
is only about 10 mins from Ribby Hall.

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 08:04   #4
God Member

I find this site very useful when planning trips - might help -
http://nw.aimwebsites.co.uk/

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 09:16   #5
Resting in Peace

There is no bus service from Preston Train station, you will have to get a taxi or walk to the bus station
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 18:39   #6
Senior Member+

all sorted folks , there is a bus that leaves the bus station that goes staright to the place...thanks all..
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..