Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-01-2004, 08:50   #1
Senior Member+

some help please.....

Can anyone tell me who is in charge of the Allotments at the back of Atlas street in Clayton ( the ones next to the donkey place) or who to contact regarding them ??
I am interested in having one if they have any spare as my hobbie is gardening, well its kinda more than a hobbie - I work fulltime in a local(ish??) garden centre and would like to get to grips with a patch of land !

thanks in advance.
glasgow guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-01-2004, 10:50   #2
Senior Member+

Allotments

There is every chance they belong to Hyndburn Council - its a Mrs Barrientos (or something like that) who is in charge of the Allotments - try her anyway at Hyndburn Council on Acx 388111. Good luck.
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 11:25   #3
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarah
There is every chance they belong to Hyndburn Council - its a Mrs Barrientos (or something like that) who is in charge of the Allotments - try her anyway at Hyndburn Council on Acx 388111. Good luck.
will give her a ring.
very much obliged.
Old 07-02-2004, 12:59   #4
God Member

I believe they belong to the Dunkenhalgh estate
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 09:43   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself
I believe they belong to the Dunkenhalgh estate
and where is that....?
Old 08-02-2004, 12:26   #6
God Member

The Dunkenhalgh estate offices used to be on Blackburn Road, Clayton just before the traffic lights at the Dunkenhalgh Hotel. If They aren't there now I've no idea. I live in Clayton and apparently the ground rent for our house should be paid to the Dunkenhalgh estate but they haven't asked for it for the 9 years I've been there so I haven't really tried to find them.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 17:56   #7
Senior Member+

Neither would i either yerself.Let sleeping dogs lie eh?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..