Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-12-2011, 16:59   #1
God Member

xbox 360 parental password reset

bought Reece a 360 off my friends son for Christmas, the problem is that the kid i bought it off can't remember the parental password he put on, so Reece can't play any of the games meant for kids his age because Chris set it to a young age limit, has anyone any idea how to get the parental password reset...without actually having the password?
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-12-2011, 19:39   #2

Re: xbox 360 parental password reset

Just Googled & found this, hope it works:

Many people have asked how they can reset the family timer settings and/or the passcode on their Xbox 360 console. I have the answer! No cheap tricks! Reset all passcodes and security questions with this code:
1. On the 360 dashboard, scroll over to the "System" tab. 2. On the System tab, click "Console Settings". 3. Scroll down in console settings and click "System Info". 4. When the system info box comes up type in this sequence: LT RT X Y LB RB Y "Left Stick in" (press it in) Y Y A box should come up and say, "Would you like to reset the console to the factory defaults?" Click Reset and you're done!
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 19:43   #3

Or maybe try this :
Here is the procedure to reset the parental lock code: 1. From the home screen, go to settings and then parental control. 2. When prompted for the password, perform the following sequence using the controller: X, Y, Left Trigger, X. 3. Enter in a new password, or disable parental control entirely.
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 19:58   #4
God Member

Thankyou, i found one on youtube that he is going to try, if that fails i'll try yours
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..