Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Paddock House-old Friends (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/paddock-house-old-friends-4533.html)

sm_counsell 26-03-2008 19:19

Oh what a difficult web Site!

This is my second attempt after almost a year.
All I want is to get in topuch with 'Freiends Reunited (Paddock House School Ossie)
What must I do ??????

panther 26-03-2008 19:25

Re: Oh what a difficult web Site!

have you registered?

is it Paddock House Convent Junior School you are after?

Gayle 26-03-2008 19:35

I went to Paddock House Grammar School.

emzy 26-03-2008 19:44

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ends-4533.html

Try this thread

West Ender 29-03-2008 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_counsell (Post 552393)
This is my second attempt after almost a year.
All I want is to get in topuch with 'Freiends Reunited (Paddock House School Ossie)
What must I do ??????

May I suggest you go on to the FriendsReunited website? If that's the site you're after you won't find it here. You will find it using your search engine and it's very easy to register once you're there. There are plenty of old Paddock pupils registered on the site.

motherhubbard 02-04-2008 15:37

Re: Paddock House-old Friends

I went to Paddock House in about 1964 and left 1969 at the end of the fourth year. All my friends from my junior school St Oswalds went to Holy Family, really wanted to go with them. Looking back Paddock was a great school, the motto I think was Semper Et Ubique Idem. Teachers Miss Bailey Miss Nelson Sisters Mary Katherine, Loyola, George, Philip Mother Mary Magdalene. Miss Rawcliffe, Mrs Kenniford, Mrs Merick,
Walked out of one Latin lesson after it tuned into a real fdisaster with the teacher getting really uptight that we could not translate a piece Mr Sing was the Physics master that loved to throw the board rubber and chalk.
I was in the X class.

jelly baby 03-04-2008 12:18

I also went to St Oswalds and on to Paddock (1967-72), I remember all the teachers you mentioned, also looking through some of the other threads you mention the No 1 stall. I used to meet my friends there and sit around chatting. I guess our paths must have crossed at some time.

sm_counsell 23-04-2008 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm_counsell (Post 551926)
Only just found this site, Who are you?? I left Paddock House in 1964. (ex U stream, school netball team, promising atheist at the time!!(Miss Bailey was my favourite, the only one who knew how to teach English!)
Plse contact me if you want- Susan Counsell([email protected])

Pendy, Who are you. If you left Paddock in 1963 I should know you.
Could your last name be Pendergast. I seem to remember the name Anne/Angela Pendergast, but not the face.
Stand up and Tell The truth, Who are you?

yvonne.e 13-06-2008 18:56

Okay - I confess! - and just to confuse everyone still further, I am using my cousin Yvonne's laptop and am logged on under her name. I was indeed the notorious Angela Pendergast, now the slightly less notorious Angela Walters. I will PM you with contact details as it would be great to get in touch. Have been out of circulation for a time, but will be back as soon as possible. I do enjoy recalling the old days - obviously a sign of advancing age!

garinda 13-06-2008 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvonne.e (Post 592378)
Okay - I confess! - and just to confuse everyone still further, I am using my cousin Yvonne's laptop and am logged on under her name. I was indeed the notorious Angela Pendergast, now the slightly less notorious Angela Walters. I will PM you with contact details as it would be great to get in touch. Have been out of circulation for a time, but will be back as soon as possible. I do enjoy recalling the old days - obviously a sign of advancing age!

Get back posting Pendy.

You're missed.

I suppose I could have banged on the wall to tell you that.:D

Alan Gilmartin 13-06-2008 23:18

Any relation to Micheal Pendergast, from Clayton?.

BERNADETTE 13-06-2008 23:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Gilmartin (Post 592510)
Any relation to Micheal Pendergast, from Clayton?.

The same one who lives in Rishton now? If it is what a truly lovely bloke, he and his family are fantastic!!!

cashman 14-06-2008 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by yvonne.e (Post 592378)

as rindy says pendy, yer well missed by me as well.;)

jaysay 14-06-2008 09:30

So thats who Pendy is, still got the house in Ossy Ang

garinda 14-06-2008 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 592611)
So thats who Pendy is, still got the house in Ossy Ang

Sorry for answering on her behalf but yes, they live in London but come up to their house in Ossy at least once a month.