Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lost Friends / Family (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/)
-   -   Phillip & Michael Greenhalgh (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f67/phillip-and-michael-greenhalgh-56765.html)

jackieball 08-02-2011 22:58

Phillip & Michael Greenhalgh

Richard Ball is trying to locate 2 brothers Philip (now living with Trace in NZ, aged approx 47) and Mike (last known living in Manly, NSW, OZ, aged approx 43). Both were chefs, Mike worked and met Rich at 36 on The Quay, Hants. All 3 travelled and worked around Australia & NZ for about a year in the mid-1990s.

Does anyone know where they are now, or their family?

Greeny 09-02-2011 11:54

Re: Phillip & Michael Greenhalgh

Hi there , Philip is still in New Zealand don't know where but will get his address if you want it. Michael still in Manly as far as I know but he has recently got married. There dad John is my hubbies cousin.There is also Stephen Greenhalgh another brother he is in Oswaldtwistle,was on High St but not sure if he moved.

Lee 23-03-2011 11:28

Hi there, My mother is now married to their brother Stephen.

I spent a few months out in NZ with Phil and Tracey and their 4 year old daughter Keira, Michael is now married and living in Australia.

Send me a message if you still need any information, I can get you In contact.

Lee

simoncox71 23-06-2011 21:51

Brilliant, i have been trying to find Michael, Phil and Richard, so looks like i may have hit 3 birds, I too worked with all of them at 36 on the Quay....I heard you were at The fat duck for a bit Richard, Heston was talkingto me a while ago....Any info would be great

simoncox71 23-06-2011 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieball (Post 881861)
Richard Ball is trying to locate 2 brothers Philip (now living with Trace in NZ, aged approx 47) and Mike (last known living in Manly, NSW, OZ, aged approx 43). Both were chefs, Mike worked and met Rich at 36 on The Quay, Hants. All 3 travelled and worked around Australia & NZ for about a year in the mid-1990s.

I also worked with all three of them at 36 on the quay....Would begreat to get in touch

Simon

Kayte39 16-11-2012 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackieball (Post 881861)

Mikey lives in Manly
Contact him [email protected]