Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2011, 22:58   #1

Question Phillip & Michael Greenhalgh

Richard Ball is trying to locate 2 brothers Philip (now living with Trace in NZ, aged approx 47) and Mike (last known living in Manly, NSW, OZ, aged approx 43). Both were chefs, Mike worked and met Rich at 36 on The Quay, Hants. All 3 travelled and worked around Australia & NZ for about a year in the mid-1990s.

Does anyone know where they are now, or their family?
jackieball is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-02-2011, 11:54   #2
Full Member+

Re: Phillip & Michael Greenhalgh

Hi there , Philip is still in New Zealand don't know where but will get his address if you want it. Michael still in Manly as far as I know but he has recently got married. There dad John is my hubbies cousin.There is also Stephen Greenhalgh another brother he is in Oswaldtwistle,was on High St but not sure if he moved.
Greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2011, 11:28   #3
Lee

Hi there, My mother is now married to their brother Stephen.

I spent a few months out in NZ with Phil and Tracey and their 4 year old daughter Keira, Michael is now married and living in Australia.

Send me a message if you still need any information, I can get you In contact.

Lee
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 21:51   #4

Brilliant, i have been trying to find Michael, Phil and Richard, so looks like i may have hit 3 birds, I too worked with all of them at 36 on the Quay....I heard you were at The fat duck for a bit Richard, Heston was talkingto me a while ago....Any info would be great
simoncox71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2011, 22:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieball View Post
Richard Ball is trying to locate 2 brothers Philip (now living with Trace in NZ, aged approx 47) and Mike (last known living in Manly, NSW, OZ, aged approx 43). Both were chefs, Mike worked and met Rich at 36 on The Quay, Hants. All 3 travelled and worked around Australia & NZ for about a year in the mid-1990s.

I also worked with all three of them at 36 on the quay....Would begreat to get in touch

Simon
simoncox71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 10:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieball View Post

Mikey lives in Manly
Contact him [email protected]
Kayte39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..