Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2009, 07:02   #1

David Hughes

morning Accrington
couldnt sleep this morning after waking up from a dream I had with an old work buddy so I have decided to see if I could locate him.
It is going back a while and my memory is little blurred but here goes with the info I remember.
David and I worked for a CCTV company called Arrow Surveilance based at Cherry Tree Balackburn around 1987.
Some of the guys who also worked there where Clive Edmonds (I think he was from Accy)
Nigel Wright, Ray Ashby, Susan Duxbury.
I would have been 25 then and David I think would have been about 32.
David was married and had again this is hazy, but at least 2 kids one a lad.
I did stay at his house once afer a pub crawl round Accy, I know it wasnt far from the centre just off a main road down a hill into town.
I hope one of you out there could shed some light as I really would love to catch up on old times as I really enjoyed working with David we had such a laugh.
hoping to hear from someone
James
jamesrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-02-2009, 17:05   #2

Re: David Hughes

Hi Jim.
A friend just rang me and told me about the Message that you posted
so I hope that you read this as it would be good to get in touch with you after all these years.
Dave Hughes
davejhughes is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..