Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2004, 19:52   #31

Cool Re: lost friends

I was in same class as Darren Wheatcroft, Sean watson, Nigel Hargreaves, Kevin Cleary what about us girls Melanie Brown, Christine Whealan, Elizabeth Johnson, I can go on who are you?
Melmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-12-2004, 20:21   #32
Senior Member+

Re: lost friends

Raymond lives up Fern Gore on the corner house a afcing the park where the bus shelter is.Seen frequently in the Spinning Jenny
Old 20-12-2004, 14:24   #33
Member.

To whom do you speak Melmo. I recall many of these's names, but are they the same people as we went to school with? I see there's an age differance maybe they where relations of those that I knew?

Mik, you won't believe this, but last month I parked the car right outside his house when I was looking across the park and I didn't have a clue. Now I know eh, cheers mate.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Doug; 20-12-2004 at 14:27.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2004, 15:46   #34
Senior Member+

And you needed somebody who has been living in Germany for the last 22 years.Unbelievable this internet thing is it not?Makes the whole world really small.
Old 20-12-2004, 15:55   #35
Member.

Your right their Mik.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 19:23   #36
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: lost friends

Mark...I remember Domonic Marshall...used to live on Whally Road near the musical instrument store there. Used to hang out with him quite a bit but have not seen him in many years. Also....Nigel Hrgreaves, If it's the same guy....was in my class at Moorhead High School....I do believe he was considered 'cock of the school' by our 5th year. He would be roughly 38 or so now, we left school in (I think) 1984
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 10:44   #37

shaun watson is my boyfriends uncle if thats a help to anyone...i think he still lives around st Johns church area.
Old 13-02-2005, 01:42   #38
Junior Member+

Smile Re: lost friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
shaun watson is my boyfriends uncle if thats a help to anyone...i think he still lives around st Johns church area.
I think I knew Shaun Watson !!...funny how you forget people until their name pops up....anyway, if I'm thinking of the right fella, he was in my year at Moorhead.
Old 13-02-2005, 01:48   #39
Junior Member+

Oops there I go again not reading the previous posts before replying.
Old 13-02-2005, 02:01   #40
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmo
I was in same class as Darren Wheatcroft, Sean watson, Nigel Hargreaves, Kevin Cleary what about us girls Melanie Brown, Christine Whealan, Elizabeth Johnson, I can go on who are you?
Tina Margerison (O' Toole now).....ring a bell ? Anybody remember Carol Hindle ? Amanda Heys ? ( she was the year below) Elaine Mowle (maybe spelled wrong, we used to call her Mowley)...
Old 13-02-2005, 02:07   #41
Junior Member+

I used to hang around with Carol Hindle and Jane Holmes and Alison Maher...Amanda Heys when I was 13 or so. Any news of these folks would be appreciated. I moved back to Canada 18 years ago.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..