Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2007, 15:05   #1

Complete dolls set up for sale, pram, cot, highchair, swing, seat, car seat

I have for sale a complete dolls set up. this was my daughters but she has now decided that only Baby Chou Chou will do - at my expense - ouch its soooo expensive!

Anyway, the whole lot for £20 no offers please.

Silvercross pram. This does have a rip in the hood, but someone a bit handy with a needle should be able to fix it, otherwise great condition. Only used inside and out in the yard a couple of times.

Matching travel cot, this is like new. It has its own bag to fold down and put away.

Highchair - metal highchair with pink seat - this was new at Christmas.

Swing - this was one of two we had, this one has hardly been played with, folds down for storage.

Bouncy chair - this is like new, hardly played with just sat in my daughter's room with one of her many dolls in it. It can be adjusted from lying down flat to fully upright.

Car seat - again just sat in my daughter's bedroom with dolls in it.

We are in Huncoat if anyone is interested

Last edited by MissTechnophobe; 11-04-2007 at 15:09. Reason: Add picture
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-04-2007, 16:41   #2
God Member

Re: Complete dolls set up for sale, pram, cot, highchair, swing, seat, car seat

wow thats excellent, if only i had a daughter
Old 11-04-2007, 17:43   #3

Wink Re: Complete dolls set up for sale, pram, cot, highchair, swing, seat, car seat

Well you could buy it, and pretend....
MissTechnophobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 19:46   #4
God Member

Re: Complete dolls set up for sale, pram, cot, highchair, swing, seat, car seat

lol i could but i wont

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..