Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2009, 19:58   #1

Lightbulb fish tanks for sale all sizes

firstly i have a 2 meter long (six foot six inches) fish tank with a custom made stand (made from recycled plastic from holland) no lid or lights but will throw in a heater for £250 or any close offers (just ask i dont bite)

next i have 2x 2 foot tanks (roughly 2'x2'x1') one with light and lid and heater the other just with a heater £55 no offers

i also havea sump filter with a pump and the carbon and bits that go in it for cleanign the water and this comes with a speacial heater and alarm to warn the water in the sump is too low. £50 no offers

i have an 18" cube tank thats 18"x18"x18" looks very nice will sell with light and glass sliding lid and a heater for £40 no offers (this is a really nice tank)

and if i can find some ill throw in some gravel or sand with the tanks
(THIS WILL NEED CLEANING FIRST AS IT HAS BEEN USED)

So if your interested please get in touch to ask any questions or offers contact me via pm or call me on 07874752793 just ask for nate
tsar_nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-07-2009, 22:58   #2

Re: fish tanks for sale all sizes

Hi,try aquatic classifieds....i just sold mine on there and it`s free also put it on preloved it`s free....
willy wonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..