Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted
Donate! Join Today

Buy, Sell n Swap & Wanted If you've got owt to sell stick it in 'ere.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-08-2009, 14:08   #1
Junior Member+

Kids Toys

Hiya I have a Fisherprice Laugh and Learn Chair and a Vtech Grow and Go Baby Walker for sale.

Both are in as new condition as only been used at Grandparents house.

The chair is the same as this one

It is musical, the lamp lights up, the book sings nursery rhymes/reads stories as the pages are turned and the the sensor on the chair greets/says bye to the child on sitting up and down. I would like £10 ONO for this please.

And the baby walker is the same as this one

The play board adjusts for standing up pushing or sitting down play. I would also like £10 ONO for this please.

I can deliver locally if needed.

Thanks for looking
carlos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-08-2009, 11:44   #2
Junior Member+

Re: Kids Toys

These are still available, I'm willing to accept any reasonable offer as i need the space, my son has too many toys!!! lol
carlos28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..